Reviews for Velvet Moon
ShunpoGekigami chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Wow, your english is better than some people that I've seen (well, more like read) that were born and raised in America. And to quote my friend that always speaks her mind,
"I absolutely can not stand it when the grammar is horrible. I'm a bit less lenient when they're from or live in a different non-English speaking country and they're writing in English, but when it's someone that grew up speaking and writing English... They're those idiots that give America a bad name. Hell, they should be ashamed. Though it would admit to lowering my intelligence level to their's, my English and grammar is better than their's and I didn't even grow up with English!"
Yeah, she goes on rants a lot.
precious v chapter 40 . 7/30/2012
So cool! I love it.. haha! nice work :)
Katiyana angel chapter 40 . 1/15/2012
best i have ever read. seriously
Chiharu Aiko chapter 40 . 12/4/2011
Wow..that's really a great story.. I just finish reading it..and I'm going over to the continuation Dark Moon.. Great storyline with excellent way of writing. I really enjoy this. Hope to see more from you!
Dream16 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Arara...It's awesome
Kyuu Kuroki Mikorina chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Hehe... I started reading this amazing story at four in the morning...
E. Armstrong chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
OMG! This is so good! It's freaking awesome! :D
LoveToReadGirl chapter 16 . 6/9/2011
know this story reminds me of a book i wonder what it could be... oh yea the TWILIGHT SERIES! But no to be mean i like your story. :D
Luna Ice chapter 40 . 5/19/2011
...

Aw, I love Romeo and Juliet style, tragic endings... However, this one is cruel, yet so sweet and romantic. I love it all so much!
Luna Ice chapter 39 . 5/19/2011
I'M BACK! Good or bad?

Ahaha, can't remember what the last chapter was before this... Anyway, I'll just review this one and onwards! Love, Love, Love! Hate using the term unless extremely neccessary, but this is DIVINE!
Luna Ice chapter 38 . 4/4/2011
Oh, I wish him the best of luck. I can't believe that he didn't sense that! How odd.
Luna Ice chapter 37 . 4/4/2011
So NICE! Still so many questions that have yet to be laid to rest... I hope they get their happily ever after. They deserve one.

If such a thing even exists.
Luna Ice chapter 36 . 4/4/2011
Ooh, dramatic, climatic ending to an incredibly dramatic chapter... I think. Hehe, I don't know the textbook definition.
Luna Ice chapter 35 . 4/4/2011
Huh? What? I thought that meant they were... allies. Or, teammates. Oh dear, getting confused here. My head is a scary place to be. Just so you know, cliffy's like that should be illegal. 'Cause they're awesome and TOO suspense filled, kinda like they should be... Nevermind.
Luna Ice chapter 34 . 4/4/2011
Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. The nets closing in on them! I hope they can still stay together, they make such a lovely couple. That vision sure is worrying... Great work, as always.

Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while.
85 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »