Reviews for To Love a Loser
MaPluie chapter 6 . 4/3/2010
So sad. :(
midnightsstar9212 chapter 6 . 4/2/2010
Very sad. Breaks the heart. But tells the trith. An author needs to be able to be brutaly honest, and not always coat everything in sugar an dhappiness. Thats just not life. good job, keep it up. :D
SmileEnthusiast chapter 6 . 4/1/2010
Really good chapter! I was getting kind of emotional through it all, but then again 'kind of'... Haaha sorry I am not a very emotional person, so kudos to you! I mean I think that is a very big compliment knowing me.

I hope you update soon,

SE(:
Dingo727 chapter 6 . 4/1/2010
I like the storyy! :) I'm confused who's Tyler?
maggieQueenoflove chapter 6 . 4/1/2010
Love it!

But honestly for the longest time I was sure her secret admirer was Lee now I'm not sure, but still it feels like it is him.

So I really want to know
ThatBlondeGirl chapter 6 . 4/1/2010
this chapter has left me thining...cuz it sorta sounded like lee might like her, but then he says cuz she's his best friends, and then that french girl comes out of no where...lol and how did the mystery guy get into the girls bathroom? lol wouldn't somebody have noticed? hm...good writing :) i'm totally loving the fast updates d: haha
HelgaBertoni chapter 6 . 4/1/2010
Loved it, update soon!
TJ Binx chapter 6 . 4/1/2010
Great chapters. I feel so sorry for Liza. I'm so curious as to who the secret admirer is. Can't wait for the next update.
pattEcake chapter 6 . 4/1/2010
It's fantastic, yet again. I'm on the tip of my chair with the anticipation of your next upload(:
SmileEnthusiast chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
I really liked this chapter! Good job, I couldn't detect any misspells or anything, now I am jealous. Hahaa! Just kidding.

I hope you update soon,

SE(:
E. Collins chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
This is really good. I really like your characters. I like how Eliza isn't like the most beautiful person in the world and that she doesn't really try and change herself. I mean a lot of people say that their characters are ugly but then they have their characters totally change themselves to please a guy, which bugs me. I mean, I know if a guy wanted me to change or started to make me think that I should change, I'd dump him. Your characters rock! Nice job and I hope you update soon!

Tootles,

Roselyn
edwardwriter chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
Interesting. Loved how she confuses him and herself at same time. So I am guessing he will have to make a fool of himself infront of whole school to get her to believe him.
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 4 . 3/31/2010
lovelovelove it!

cant wait for more!

hope you update soon!

-ifly*hugs*
chewychester chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
Great chapter name, it is just how I felt at by the end. Hurry and update to pick me up .:S
HelgaBertoni chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
Can't wait till next chapter!
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »