Reviews for To Love a Loser
journeyoflife chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
Very good chapter, honestly.

Good job.
HoodedStellaish chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
Ugh. Eliza. I wish I could relate to her on some level, but I can't. Probably because I'm in my "writer" mind-frame and not the usual, "helper" mind frame. Gah, I gotta switch back but it's not working! Gr!

Anyway -sorry, random hissy fit- I just wanted to say to keep it up! It's amazing!
ThatBlondeGirl chapter 4 . 3/31/2010
these last two chapters were awesome :) so is some other guy really writing those notes or is it lee and he's just changing his writing or having somebody else write it? anyways update soon :) cuz i can't wait to see what happens next d: haha
TrixieBell chapter 4 . 3/31/2010
aw, they're so cute together grin please upload soon! i really liked this chappie!
MaPluie chapter 4 . 3/31/2010
I just hope that Lee isn't playing with her. 'Coz I would totally be devastated. :
EarnYourStripes chapter 4 . 3/30/2010
I love it! :)

the story itself is really sweet, and its written very well :) plus, the characters are pretty awesome, realistic and relatebel

Can't wait to hear more about the note writer...
EmmaWoodhouse88 chapter 4 . 3/30/2010
I think he just writes wierd for the notes. lol. I can't wait to see what happens next!
journeyoflife chapter 4 . 3/30/2010
I love it I really do.

Good job!
Penmaster51 chapter 4 . 3/30/2010
You have a new fan for this story:) I've liked it since the first chapter! Eliza is definitly a character worth paying attention too and I truly think so far, she's becoming a great and original character in this story. Obviously, I rooting for Lee & her but I'm quite curious who the actual writer of the poems/lyrics is. It's wonderful so far, really keeping me on the edge of my seat. Keep up the awesome work!
pattEcake chapter 4 . 3/30/2010
DUDE. I don't know how this hasn't been discovered by some famous publishing company yet. Can you even fathom how fantastically amazing you are? You make a cliche like this one turn into... into something beautiful! Seriously, this is so so so good. I'll be checking my account every few hours just to see if you've updated. Thanks for the FANTASTIC read, it really brightened my day(:

Oh, and by the way, my day hasn't been great cause I hurt my pinky! ):

Haha, anyway, keep up the AMAZING work! I'll want an autograph when you're famous(:
TJ Binx chapter 4 . 3/30/2010
This was the first interesting story I have read on this site in awhile. Can't wait for the next update.
becky chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
loved it! your story is wonderful and heart warming and now i cant stop grinning! ] definitely a favorite
HelgaBertoni chapter 4 . 3/30/2010
Love the story so far, update soon!
sliver of silver 101 chapter 4 . 3/30/2010
i'm really starting to like this story! i mean, at first i was just kinda like 'hm...is this gonna be another one of those where she's a loser and he's a jock and they get together?" and i mean i guess it IS that kinda story, but i like the way its written. Your writing style's unique. Great job!
HoodedStellaish chapter 4 . 3/30/2010
I'll strangle someone if it's a long wait (like a month long wait). But thanks for the enjoyable read! This is so entertaining!

I think Lee is using different penmanship around Eliza and then using the pretty stuff for her poems. Why? Because I like Lee, and it woukd suck if it turned out to be that jerky guy.

UPDATE SOON!