Reviews for To Love a Loser
xspringdaizyx chapter 4 . 3/30/2010
come on come on come ON!

i fuh-lippin LOVE this story hahah :D
amethyst-y chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
The story is amazing, I love it! Great idea and you are a good author. Keep it up. Its so nice!
HoodedStellaish chapter 3 . 3/30/2010
NICE! I really enjoyed this story! That Lee character is kinda adorable!

As for mistakes...yeah, sorry, didn't find any because I wasn't paying attention. Whoops. Well, you're story was FANTASTIC! UPDATE SON!

Stella
midnightsstar9212 chapter 3 . 3/29/2010
Dang, I hope your not done, because this is addicting. I like how you add not only quoted from songs, but poetry, and online conversations. It makes this seem more modern. :D
Lunary Canary chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
darn football guys...

and she broke the oath :O! now heck will break loose!
midnightsstar9212 chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
Interesting, the way the story progresses. Its not too slow but not too fast. There are random, easy to miss errors, but other than that it is well written.
midnightsstar9212 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I like the main character so far. I really dont like the characters that are perfect. I like the ones that have to learn to see th ebeauty, because every teenage girl needs to see their own beauty. I like th evoice you give this as well. Its unique, and original. :D
Sam Says Hello chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
Loved it darling.
BaleighTheMadQueen chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
i like it, secret admirers are so interesting!
Shikaido Yuki chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
Lee! He's so sweet :3 can't wait for the next update! Curious about the bookmark sticking out of her English book heh :)
fullybooked chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
That was a great story! Please continue to update.

And I didn't really see any errors, just continue what you do best!
Heather N chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
I love this story.

Can't wait for more!
lovelace chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
This is good :D better than i would ever be able to do :P usually when I write it basically ends up with semi-short chapters. I like this very much so :) update!
ThatBlondeGirl chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
i really like this story :) the characters are very believable, and good job with the story line and everything. make sure you watch the grammar-mostly some punctuation-but other than that, awesome story, can't wait for more! )
xspringdaizyx chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
nope, no errors. i liked it a whoole bunch :)
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »