Reviews for Seahorse Love
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I laughed so hard reading this story! a very interesting perspective!

- L.C.
Pandora's Mirage chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
this is so cute! I was grinning like an idiot throughout the story.
IMCarter chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Um. Wow. I never in a million years thought that I would ever read a romance story revolving around seahorses... O_O
And lemme just say that it was completely FLADORABLE AND I LOVED ITTTTT. I loved Gerald from the first word he er... "spoke". (: "Sup" just "Sup". Nothin much. He's just a boss, obviously :DDDD I hope you write other such cute thangs :p
InkWitch chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
THAT IS SO CUTE OMG. That was adorable. The writing, both of yours, is absolutely brilliant. There were very few mistakes and most of them unnoticeable.
I LOVED Gerald.
Cheryl White chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE. Nuff said.

HAHAHA, kidding! I have lots more to say! :P ))

LOVED THE STORY. VERY ORIGINAL. HAHAHA.

Betty and Gerald are so innocent. HAHAHA! And the fact that Gerald's the one who got preggy was hella funny. Weird, but I loved it!

Your story was absolutely GNARLY. HAHAHAAHAHA. Two thumbs up!
artofjula chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
This was SO freaking adorable. Who knew seahorses could be so cute? I kinda want to buy one now...

Favorite line: I still would sometimes forget where the water ended and the glass began. But it was okay, I'd make it somehow, I knew it.

Great oneshot.
Robin Leigh chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Aww, this was adorable. :D
TasteYourSins chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
OMAGAD THIS WAS SO CUTE! :D

Very unique for a change. ;)
Midnight113 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
This was pure genius! I absolutely loved it. Telling the story from the seahorses point of view, now that was amusing. Everything about it was adorable and funny and just downright cute! I don't think it would have worked or had the same cuteness affect had it been told from another sea creature's perspective, lol.

Oh and I just love how Betty can speak Spanish, impressive little thing. Gerald was such an interesting character, the whole 'sup' greeting just made him all that more adorable. The best part though, was my reaction to him feeling sick. The second I read that line I just kept thinking, 'isn't it the males of that species that reproduce?' and sure enough... now that really had me cracking up. Very original and unique and it definitely brought a smile to my face. I love the moment the two were placed in the same tank and how their two lives were molded together in the end just like their owners. A masterpiece... well done!
Nora chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
This was so cute! I adore the seahorse personification. Betty and Gerald were awesome! Oh, I'd love to see a sequel to this one!

-Nora
WishBlade chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Oh mah gah! That was insanely awesome! Absolutely hilarious and pretty darn adorable as well ] The 'Oh mah gah' was my favorite line. Just sayin'
Scheherzade chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
This was RIDICULOUSLY adorable. :3
Ryhona chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
This was so hilarious and cute and adorable all at the same time! Oh my god; I had a smile on my face throughout much of the story.
Juliet chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Hi, it's Juliet from A Drop of Romeo and this one-shot has been inducted to ADoR's one-shot category. Congratulations! To be fair, I'm linking the one-shot to here since I linked "Skulls in the Closet" to RentBoheme's copy of it. Lovely job! Here's your raving review:

This is another collaboration between RentBoheme and Morine, authors of Skulls in the Closet. It's utterly adorable and beautiful, not to mention unique. The authors personify sea horses in the cutest way possible. It's kind of funny, too.

XOXO,

Juliet
234235134 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Wow! Well, this is very different from other stories. It's so adorable and beautiful :) Great job! I love how the story goes on. Not too slow or fast. Just right. Most stories happen too fast... Anyway I'm talking too much. Just wanted to say that this is really great!