Reviews for Seahorse Love
Juliet chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Hi, it's Juliet from A Drop of Romeo and this one-shot has been inducted to ADoR's one-shot category. Congratulations! To be fair, I'm linking the one-shot to Morine's copy since I linked "Skulls in the Closet" to your copy. Lovely job! Here's your raving review:

This is another collaboration between RentBoheme and Morine, authors of Skulls in the Closet. It's utterly adorable and beautiful, not to mention unique. The authors personify sea horses in the cutest way possible. It's kind of funny, too.

XOXO,

Juliet
awake and dreaming chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I love this story so much. :)

The relationship between Gerald and Betty made me smile. And the whole incorporation of the couch sessions made me lol. Gerald's surfer accent is adorable. I want to hug him.

"I am not a slut.

It's just that I've watched Mary Ann and Ian kiss dozens of times, and I never got that feeling of my own. And when I met Gerald, well…something just clicked. It was as if the planets all aligned and the world didn't come to a crashing halt. Instead I found this strange urge to just…kiss him."

I love that part! :) Such a good description of how she felt.

Gerald and Betty are such a great couple. I think you and Morine should write a sequel. :D

I LOVE THIS STORY.
Dakota chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
HI OKAY YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY BUT YAY GERALD AND BETTY.

In all honesty, it was very well-written. I also liked the ending.
Dreamers-Requiem chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
That made me giggle. And I remembered that male seahorses got pregnant! Yay for me! Maybe it's me looking too much into it, but I liked kind of seeing the romance between Ian and Mary Ann from the seahorses' POV. Very creative.
GR4CKY chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
hahahahh! very creative

i love seahorses :)
Peace Flower chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Um. LOL. I couldn't help but laugh at the thought of a seahorse with morning sickness! I'm glad Gerald and Betty were able to find companionship, though. I'm not sure how animals really feel about that sort of thing, but I know when I had fish, they always seemed to enjoy each other's company.
Morine chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
THIS STORY IS SO INSPIRATIONAL. It moved me.