Reviews for Let Enemies Surround
Inala chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Let me start by saying that I love this story. I do hope that you will be writing more to continue the story.

I found the beginning of each chapter a little confusing because I didn't know who the chapter was about until after a few paragraphs. I didn't know the sex of June, until the name June was said.

All that said, I think it's a good story, and I enjoyed reading it a lot. I look forward to more stories from you in the future.
ferret assassin nin chapter 9 . 6/12/2010
everything about this story is really, really awesome. Nathan (my nickname for him lol) seems to be really dedicated to protecting Michael's feeder. the beginning of this chapter kinda reminded me of the show Moonlight where Mick, like Nathan, was long time friends with Joseph, like Elias, had been a vampire long before Mick was (mick was a human until the woman he married turned him) and when Mick was turned, he didn't think of him any differently and, not take him in, but just stayed with him giving his occasional support. (it a bit complicated to put into words, so maybe seeing the show would help some ; )

anyway! i really want the next chapter up! the suspense is killing me!
Account is no longer in use chapter 9 . 6/5/2010
Very good. Want more soon. Who is this girl? Tell me.
Articulate-Lemon chapter 9 . 6/5/2010
:O OMFG! This fanfic is ace. I love it!
Articulate-Lemon chapter 3 . 6/4/2010
This is an interesting story. I'll keep it on tabs :)
Random Things chapter 8 . 6/4/2010
loverr it !
lili999 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
We are a leading company that wholesales Adidas shoes, brand shoes

,bags,caps,watches ect. such as Ipod nano, lv bags,caps,nike shoes,

air jordan series(1-22),air force1,air max series,shox series,

ape bapesta shoes,adidas shoes puma shoes etc. We have different colors,

fashionable designs for your choice. Top quality with a reasonable price,

Our product sell well all over the world,.And we also can make according

to your we accept mixed order. we also accept sample orde.

we have good relationship with many companies,we have good after sell

service and dispatching goods fast and safe,so if you are interested in it,

feel free to contact us:

web: /
Guest chapter 8 . 5/21/2010
Cool! You need to write more soon! Very good!
ElevatorMusic chapter 8 . 5/21/2010
At first I wasn't warming up to the characters as there wasn't much detail of them, but the last few scenes really set a nice pace and the name June is really lovely :) Congrats on this story.
Katie chapter 7 . 5/15/2010
Its me. I can't review twice so whatever. Really good. I am hating Amelia. She is evil. Someone should plant some wood in her chest. If you know what i mean. Can't wait for next chapter!
Account is no longer in use chapter 7 . 5/9/2010
for...? for what? finish the sentence soon or i will be annoyed. But good very good!
bela13 chapter 6 . 4/30/2010
i like your story so far i don't think you need to worry about rewriteing any chapters i think what you have so far is good. i can't wait to see more

~me
Shado 13 chapter 6 . 4/29/2010
I still like this story and hope that you simply keep updating. :) I kinda wish Nathaniel would save her soon.
Account is no longer in use chapter 6 . 4/24/2010
Wow. Good. But, may i suggest that you do more than 1 or 2 scenes or whatever. Just a thing you don't have to think any of it. But still, awesome.
ferret assassin nin chapter 6 . 4/23/2010
the BEST vamp story ive ever read, rite next to Vampriates (im not quite done w/ the series, and as for twilight, well...i have almost no attention span for it.) When this said romance and the first few chapters started off w/ vampires, i immediately thought: great, a sappy love story similar to that of the twilight saga movies. HOWEVER i continued on and realized that ive never encountered this type of vamp romance and it really interests me. I need the next update! it like an addiction to ur story! plz, don't end the story. i LOVE it.

ferret nin