Reviews for Erestina: Rebirth
Spriggs chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
This is a flawless first chapter. The beginning was a little odd to me with the world tearing open and stuff, but overall I liked this chapter.
Bryman chapter 51 . 8/10/2010
I just finished reading this story five minutes ago. It has gotten much darker from the start of part one! This is an amazing story and I hope when I check out your stories I'll find a third part! :)
Tash Sta. Maria chapter 51 . 7/29/2010
What do you mean 'if there is demand'?

You HAVE to have a part three. You have to finish this. I don't care, you just have to.

In terms of writing and execution of everything, I thought the story was fairly enjoyable to read. I especially enjoy reading the descriptions of the Forces (especially the Skeleton). I really like the interesting twists you add to them - like the giant gas-releasing one at Angel's complex.

The characters are very fleshed out too. It's really nice how you make everything revolve around the past and certain memories. That's a lot of planning you must've gone through.

Although, I'm kinda surprised that all they really did achieve here was the resurrection of only two spirits. The first one went by so effortlessly and the second seemed like a long drawl; although I have to admit, they still had to save Baylor.

It seems like there's still a long way to go. I really hope you finish this :)
Prinnydood02 chapter 51 . 7/28/2010
"William was sitting on top of the carriage wearing a pout of epic proportions while watching his brother interact civilly with Johanna."

I couldn't help but laugh at this. Good job reminding us he's just a kid without shoving it down our throat.

Awkwardness can make for some hilarious moments and this chapter was back-loaded with them in the best way possible. It was a good way to end part 2 on a positive note.

By the way, congratulations on finishing the second part! After fifty-something chapters and reviews, I was satisfied. I hope my comments helped or will help in some way and let it be known that I definitely want - no, demand - a third part. So there. Get to work!
Prinnydood02 chapter 50 . 7/28/2010
I remember Iris being a pretty interesting person, so I hope she'll join them.

It was sad hearing about Natalie's supposed fate. I thought she had a thing for Baylor before so I hope she isn't dead and is the Resurrected Soul Spirit so she'll join up as well. Baylor could use the personal companionship.
Prinnydood02 chapter 49 . 7/28/2010
Louisa's appearances always bring a smile to my face.

Baylor's bit of jealousy is surprising. It almost makes him a bit unlikable to have petty jealousy over something so comparatively small. I'm guessing there is some bad history attached.

I am hopeful that James and Baylor's talk will give them a chance to clear the air. The tension between them is pretty uncomfortable.
Prinnydood02 chapter 48 . 7/28/2010
Luke has been hanging around Cyrus and Baylor too long, hasn't he? Now he's the one who's nearly beaten to a pulp with Baylor trying to fix him up. Feels a little backwards.

Now that we've had our obligatory scuffle, they'll be able to make their way out of the Shrine without incident. They look like they could use a rest.
Prinnydood02 chapter 47 . 7/28/2010
Raven finally resurrected the Spirit!

I've probably said this before, but I like the motif with the memories. I've never seen something like that done in this way before.

I just realized something... if the group has to find and resurrect all of the Spirits, then that means their once band of four will balloon into a troupe of like fifteen people taking into account all of the peripheral characters tagging along. It'll be a challenge to allow development between so many people. I also fear that there will be characters lost in the void of such a large main cast.
Prinnydood02 chapter 46 . 7/28/2010
I don't know why, but I feel like this Shadow Shrine bit is dragging on a little. It feels like I'm reading a whole lot, but nothing is really happening. It's in stark contrast to the swift resolutions to the Shrines in the previous story. Maybe it's just me, but I just want this part to be over already. It's a bit stifling how long it's taking.

Complaints aside, I do like how this is showing me a different side of Baylor. Or at the very least reaffirming how adamant these past ten years have made him. Just finding out your brother and sister were in the Angel's complex certainly doesn't help matters any.
Prinnydood02 chapter 45 . 7/28/2010
The chapter tended to meander a bit at the beginning, but once it hit its stride, it was good. The characters tended to be a bit chatty considering they're supposed to be getting to the deepest part of the Shrine before the Forces comes for James. Other than that we got some minor development for Raven, which was nice. Hopefully it won't take them too long to get to the end of the Shrine.
Ghost chapter 51 . 7/27/2010
Yes! I could say I demand a next part:

You have quite a story going. Now you need to just finish it up.
Prinnydood02 chapter 44 . 7/25/2010
This was a weird way for Baylor and his siblings to reunite. But Baylor completely fits the overprotective brother mantle that he's recently obtained.

Raven's inability to use magic is surprising. Once again, I'm hoping for an explanation on this.
Prinnydood02 chapter 43 . 7/25/2010
I didn't know people could just pass on their power as a Resurrected Spirit. Doesn't that cheapen the importance of it? I mean, if a person found out they were one and didn't like it, they could just pass it on to someone else. Unless doing that kills them like it did Joy. In which case it's bad either way.

Hopefully an explanation about this is coming.
Prinnydood02 chapter 42 . 7/25/2010
So Joy... transferred herself into Baylor to allow herself to get to the shrine, right? I think that's what happened. It wasn't exactly clear. If she did, then it was a brilliant move. If not, then I'm currently confused as to what just happened.
Prinnydood02 chapter 41 . 7/25/2010
I knew he wouldn't take it well, but this was unexpected. However much he may not want to, Baylor really needs to meet with his brother and sister, I think. Maybe they'd be able to start over or something now that they have no parents. Regardless, they need to do something. I'd hate for Baylor to have this hanging over his head for the entire trip.
81 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »