Reviews for Erestina: Rebirth
Prinnydood02 chapter 23 . 5/7/2010
Louisa is so mean. She teases Cyrus every chance she gets, usually to hilarious results. And he's seems so awkward whenever she does it... They really play well off each other.

You really know how to tug at the heartstrings, don't you? James's homesickness is really hitting home especially since he seemed to jump out of existence for ten years.

Louisa was great in this chapter. Her bossiness to James after the inn incident was the highlight of the chapter for me. I don't think I can express enough how great of a character she is. Now, if I could only get a look into her past...

Now, I'm worried about Baylor. I'm going to agree with James here and say he safe somewhere else. Just a feeling...
Prinnydood02 chapter 22 . 5/3/2010
Cyrus doesn't like being called by his first name? I find that kind of funny actually. I think Felix is a fine name so I wonder why he doesn't like being called that.

Me and Cyrus think alike. We both believe Luke is a reincarnated Rain Spirit. This might give my prediction a bit of credence.

Louisa jumped all over Cyrus. But we got a little more insight into her past which I've been drooling for at this point. Now you've got me feeling sorry for her.

I really liked the ending! Luke repeated his farewell from last time and it brought me back to that time James left the Forest with Louisa. It was touching, really. I'm sad to see Luke go, but I guess it has to be this way.
me chapter 21 . 5/1/2010
yes! i agree with the other reviewer. luke is definitely a new spirit. go, submit more.
Prinnydood02 chapter 21 . 5/1/2010
I'd say Louisa performed quite well in this battle. From the way she battles and her powers, my theory seems more and more correct, but we'll see, huh? I'd hoped Cyrus would use his Ultimate Power, though.

Is Louisa developing feelings for James? She had a few coy moments around James in the Shrine. Very interesting indeed...

Okay, I have another prediction! Luke is some sort of reincarnated Rain Spirit. I can't explain it, it's just a feeling based on everything that's happened with him in regards to the Rain Stone and Shrine. Just know that now I'm expecting great things from him.
Prinnydood02 chapter 20 . 4/28/2010
The plants have returned! I wonder if the Forces have anything to do with them?

I never expected to see Louisa as a damsel in distress... at least not after what happened at the camp in Gislan, anyway. James was right when he said she'll be angry with them for taking so long. I want to see her explode all over them... that should be amusing!

If I'm remembering correctly, this is James's first real battle. I hope he works well with Cyrus.

I hate cliffhangers...
Prinnydood02 chapter 19 . 4/26/2010
The Rain Shrine... we haven't been here in a while.

Louisa had some really good witty comments in this chapter. Though, I'd expect nothing less of her.

This might sound strange, but I found James to be surprisingly perceptive. I don't remember him ever being this curious about anything before.

I hope James and Luke falling wasn't an omen of things to come. But, there are monsters that come out of the Shrine... with their luck, they'll probably run into them.
Prinnydood02 chapter 18 . 4/25/2010
I've had some sort of blind faith that Walden was really alive somewhere. The beginning of this chapter changed that. I guess he really is gone then.

I'm glad to see that James and Luke met up. I didn't expect him to be that archer, but why didn't they meet each other before?

This was a really intense chapter! I liked it a lot... probably my favorite so far. I kind of hope Luke stays with the rest of the group. I like the dynamic between him and James. And for some reason, I can see Luke and Cyrus getting along really well together.
Bryman chapter 18 . 4/24/2010
My eyes widened when he met the now known fake walden, but as their conversation went on I was like "I'm not to sure..." Then he was killed. The forces, as usual. Then it was Luke and I was ready to literaly jump up from joy. He finaly gets someone he knows and love (For most his life) who isn't dead! Yay! Keep up the amazing work!
Prinnydood02 chapter 17 . 4/21/2010
These plants remind me of the living forest in the Wizard of Oz, strangely enough. Things got quite tense when they started attacking.

This strange arrow has me thinking about Walden again. This is probably wrong, but maybe, just maybe, it was a holy arrow or something. Even if it isn't, I'm finding myself just as curious as James to find out who the arrow belongs to...

I was glad to see Cyrus in action in this chapter. Louisa freaking out was a bit of a surprise though. And now we have James's glowing... maybe the stones aren't completely dormant after all?
Prinnydood02 chapter 16 . 4/19/2010
I think you did a good job of depicting James being tortured by the memory of Walden.

"If you're insinuating that I have gone ten years without considering that…" She shook her finger at him. "I don't have to finish that threat, do I?"

I laughed out loud at the above line. It's great to see James and Louisa interacting like they haven't been apart for ten years.

Another enjoyable chapter. I eagerly await the next one!
Prinnydood02 chapter 15 . 4/15/2010
Chapter titles! Yay! I always enjoy getting some idea about what will happen in a chapter, so adding these in excited me greatly! I also enjoy the names of them, too. They don't some off as highly technical, they sound more like comments from a character in the story. I'm just glad to finally have these!

I think I was right when I thought Louisa hadn't really aged all that much. It looks like my theory about her being an energy being just got a shot in the arm!

Cyrus has some history with the Shadow Shrine? I'm interested in that...

I feel bad for Luke. I hope James goes to meet him soon.
seredemia chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
WOW. I must say that Im impressed with this! It is so beautifully written! Right from the start, it was filled with mystery and vagueness, which made me want to read more. I love the way you describe things, and I find your attention to detail a nice effect. I loved the interaction between the man and the woman. Megan was an interesting character, and I was shocked when the man had amnesia. I cant wait to read more of this once I have time!
Prinnydood02 chapter 14 . 4/13/2010
A brief, yet somber chapter. It's too bad James getting his memories back wasn't a joyous occasion. What a shift from his happy, yet amnesiac life to this...

Hitting the highlights of the previous quest was a very nice touch! (I'm a broken record at this point, but Roth got yet another mention!)

Usually, I'd complain about a chapter being this short, but in this case, I think it was just right. The focus remained on James the whole time, where it should have been.
Bryman chapter 14 . 4/13/2010
he's got his memory back! About time. You did an awsome job for this chapter. Keep it up!
Prinnydood02 chapter 13 . 4/10/2010
I'm curious, but is Louisa calling Baylor and Cyrus by their first names a formality? No one else seems to do it besides Erestina calling Cyrus by his first name. That I can understand, though.

I enjoyed Johanna's and Cyrus's conversation. I didn't really expect them to be on such friendly terms. It also helped to fill in some blanks regarding to Cyrus.

I noticed just about every enemy has been named except for Quinn. Is she Devin's right hand or something? Is she even still alive?

There aren't going to be anymore interruptions, are there? It always seems like Baylor and Louisa are just making progress before something comes up. Now, since all of the main players are together, the only thing left is for James to wake up.
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »