Reviews for Dense is to You, as Male is to Boy
Chakara1winxclub chapter 23 . 2/15
You ain't gonna finish this story ever, are you? Its been almost a year since I last read this story and you now when I re-read it, I find that you still have not finished it. Come on, finish it up quickly. I know you might be busy with school/college but lighten up and finish this, 'kay? You'll feel relieved that you finished what you started as well, it'll make me happy since I won't have to wonder about the ending anymore. So whaddaya say?
KidNextDoor332 chapter 23 . 7/18/2014
Hi Lulu,
I made this account solely to tell you that I absolutely love your work! I came across this story 3 days ago and haven't been able to stop reading since. It's very relatable, light-hearted, and easy to read. While reading, I noticed that it was last updated in 2012, which made me breath a sigh of relief. So as you can imagine, when I got to the bottom of the page, I was absolutely devastated to find that the book isn't finished :P I really hope you haven't forgotten about it, because I think you have something special here! Also, you said you cut the chapter in half? I was hoping that this meant the other half is written! So even if you have decided to move on from this story, It would be greatly appreciated by me and thousands of others if you were to release that other half at least! It would provide us with some form of closure haha. So yeah, just dropping in to tell you that you did something amazing with this.
Cheers.
Fangalitious chapter 23 . 5/3/2014
Please, please, PLEASE update, 'cause I really love this story, and this is an absolutely DREADFUL place to leave us off. I know your busy and life happens, but... update? Hope to see a new chapter soon!
Silentsoul23 chapter 22 . 12/13/2013
Duddddeee if you see a killer at your house...its probably me. I've been waiting agess for you to update. I'm in chapter 22 but i'm slowreading yet anxious to see what happens next. Stop toturing me and upload. If this appears as guest, my username is silentsoul23. Fictoinpress won't let me in cause its a bitch and we know it.
my princess ending chapter 23 . 8/16/2013
Hmm, well, I suppose the cliffhanger and ending of this isn't that bad. Everything was somewhat resolved. I'm really happy the whole Liam and Madeline thing was resolved because they're perfect for each other.
I guess I'm not that mad at the fact that it ended the way it ended because what could Kara do? Blackmail? Hate Carson forever? Turn the whole school against her? None of those. She'll just have to live with it. I have a feeling that if you were to continue it, Kara and Landon would end up together.
I'm extremely happy about the fact that Landon and Carson aren't dating anymore. I would be so irritated if you stopped before they ended their relationship. Basically, if I just use my imagination, there would be a happy ending easily.
I had a blast reading this. It was such an easy read and it wasn't totally focused on school life but mainly on what happened outside of school. The twists that were added were quite interesting as well. I enjoyed reading about Carson and Reece. I would actually be extremely thankful if you continued though.

my princess ending chapter 22 . 8/16/2013
I don't know what's wrong with me but I kind of just don't care about Reece and Carson anymore. I'm more intrigued with the whole Liam and Madeline problem. Probably because I really like Madeline as a character.
I also have no idea what is wrong with me for disliking Kara but I just do. I feel like she won't even look at Carson and pick up on the things she does for her and Reece (like, leaving them together and stuff). She irritates me. She's like the extra third wheel in most stories that just gets used to create drama but really doesn't find love in the story because she's mean. The only thing different is that she's nice but considering from Carson's point of view, I look at her as an ungrateful bitch. Oops. I'm rambling now.

my princess ending chapter 12 . 8/10/2013
HOLY FREAK. JENN, WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HAD HER REALIZE HER LOVE FOR HIM BEFORE THE FACT THAT HE LIKES HER. OH MY GOSH. LIKE, IT'S SO FREAKING OBVIOUS. HOLY. I CAN'T DEAL.

my princess ending chapter 10 . 8/10/2013
I, LIKE, DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO RESPOND TO THAT. SHE CLEARLY SHOULD HAVE FIGURED OUT THAT IT'S HER SO WHY THE HELL ISN'T CARSON SAYING SOMETHING? OH MY GOSH.

my princess ending chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
Hmm...so I made a mistake. The girl from English isn't Kara. I'm still dying to find out who Max is. I feel like I'll really like him because as explained, he was "high on life" and I like people that are happy.
I understand the title now. Since Reece took the advice Carson gave him, he stepped up a bit and started inserting himself between her and Landon. Yet, she doesn't realize it's her that he likes. I'm anxious to find out when Carson will start developing feelings for Reece.

my princess ending chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
I'm guessing the girl from English is Kara. But I'm still wondering who Max is. :)

cassiealan34 chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
This is really good.
KateMichelle54 chapter 23 . 7/2/2013
I know I've reviewed before, but I just had to say again that I absolutely adore the story. The charecters, plot, pace, just all o it was so well done! I cannot wait for your nect update, though I get it's hard to pick up a story after a break.
By the way, when you're done with this story, as some sort of sequal or something, it would be really cool to read Madeline's paper, and maybe even Liam's apology.
Love the story!
Alice Nguyen1 chapter 23 . 6/28/2013
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST STOP HERE! This is like the most exciting part ever! You have got to continue this story, because I'm practically going to die if not!
Think you're the best ever!
Alice
serahei chapter 23 . 6/8/2013
So...
Will this story ever find its continuation?
I loved this story most from all your others.
It's just so sad to never knew what is happening with Carson & Reese, especially after such a long suffering time for Reese to win and convince Carson's heart.
brinalovesyouxx chapter 23 . 5/25/2013
Oh my god. Just. Seriously, please finish this story! That was an enormous cliff hanger and now i wont be able to sleep know what happens next. Its killing me! This story is just that good :)) please finish this story asap :D xx
1,189 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »