Reviews for Dense is to You, as Male is to Boy
Silentsoul23 chapter 22 . 12/13/2013
Duddddeee if you see a killer at your house...its probably me. I've been waiting agess for you to update. I'm in chapter 22 but i'm slowreading yet anxious to see what happens next. Stop toturing me and upload. If this appears as guest, my username is silentsoul23. Fictoinpress won't let me in cause its a bitch and we know it.
my princess ending chapter 23 . 8/16/2013
Hmm, well, I suppose the cliffhanger and ending of this isn't that bad. Everything was somewhat resolved. I'm really happy the whole Liam and Madeline thing was resolved because they're perfect for each other.
I guess I'm not that mad at the fact that it ended the way it ended because what could Kara do? Blackmail? Hate Carson forever? Turn the whole school against her? None of those. She'll just have to live with it. I have a feeling that if you were to continue it, Kara and Landon would end up together.
I'm extremely happy about the fact that Landon and Carson aren't dating anymore. I would be so irritated if you stopped before they ended their relationship. Basically, if I just use my imagination, there would be a happy ending easily.
I had a blast reading this. It was such an easy read and it wasn't totally focused on school life but mainly on what happened outside of school. The twists that were added were quite interesting as well. I enjoyed reading about Carson and Reece. I would actually be extremely thankful if you continued though.

my princess ending chapter 22 . 8/16/2013
I don't know what's wrong with me but I kind of just don't care about Reece and Carson anymore. I'm more intrigued with the whole Liam and Madeline problem. Probably because I really like Madeline as a character.
I also have no idea what is wrong with me for disliking Kara but I just do. I feel like she won't even look at Carson and pick up on the things she does for her and Reece (like, leaving them together and stuff). She irritates me. She's like the extra third wheel in most stories that just gets used to create drama but really doesn't find love in the story because she's mean. The only thing different is that she's nice but considering from Carson's point of view, I look at her as an ungrateful bitch. Oops. I'm rambling now.

my princess ending chapter 12 . 8/10/2013
HOLY FREAK. JENN, WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HAD HER REALIZE HER LOVE FOR HIM BEFORE THE FACT THAT HE LIKES HER. OH MY GOSH. LIKE, IT'S SO FREAKING OBVIOUS. HOLY. I CAN'T DEAL.

my princess ending chapter 10 . 8/10/2013
I, LIKE, DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO RESPOND TO THAT. SHE CLEARLY SHOULD HAVE FIGURED OUT THAT IT'S HER SO WHY THE HELL ISN'T CARSON SAYING SOMETHING? OH MY GOSH.

my princess ending chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
Hmm...so I made a mistake. The girl from English isn't Kara. I'm still dying to find out who Max is. I feel like I'll really like him because as explained, he was "high on life" and I like people that are happy.
I understand the title now. Since Reece took the advice Carson gave him, he stepped up a bit and started inserting himself between her and Landon. Yet, she doesn't realize it's her that he likes. I'm anxious to find out when Carson will start developing feelings for Reece.

my princess ending chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
I'm guessing the girl from English is Kara. But I'm still wondering who Max is. :)

cassiealan34 chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
This is really good.
KateMichelle54 chapter 23 . 7/2/2013
I know I've reviewed before, but I just had to say again that I absolutely adore the story. The charecters, plot, pace, just all o it was so well done! I cannot wait for your nect update, though I get it's hard to pick up a story after a break.
By the way, when you're done with this story, as some sort of sequal or something, it would be really cool to read Madeline's paper, and maybe even Liam's apology.
Love the story!
Alice Nguyen1 chapter 23 . 6/28/2013
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST STOP HERE! This is like the most exciting part ever! You have got to continue this story, because I'm practically going to die if not!
Think you're the best ever!
Alice
serahei chapter 23 . 6/8/2013
So...
Will this story ever find its continuation?
I loved this story most from all your others.
It's just so sad to never knew what is happening with Carson & Reese, especially after such a long suffering time for Reese to win and convince Carson's heart.
brinalovesyouxx chapter 23 . 5/25/2013
Oh my god. Just. Seriously, please finish this story! That was an enormous cliff hanger and now i wont be able to sleep know what happens next. Its killing me! This story is just that good :)) please finish this story asap :D xx
sallusocialites chapter 23 . 5/3/2013
Love this story
heathertricia chapter 23 . 3/8/2013
update pliz
Amazinglily chapter 23 . 2/4/2013
dis story is amazing i decided 2 try it out wen i read Hooked on Him and Not Quite off the Hook as the title intrigued me now inoe i made the rite choice as i dont regret it cud u plz update just 1 more chapter u left the chapter at a cliffhanger so i think we deserve a new chapter pretty soon. ; ) Just so u noe that was an attempt 2 emotionally blackmail u actually i'm on my feet begging u 2 update pretty plzzz ;) :p
1,186 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »