Reviews for Dense is to You, as Male is to Boy
Cassie chapter 21 . 5/23/2011
Gah! This story is absolutely fantastic! I love your portrayal of Liam and Madeline's relationship, plus all the tension and build-up with Reese and Carson. Reese actually reminds me if my boyfriend, so when I read this it's kinda like reading about us, haha. I love how long your story is, and how the quality is absolutely top notch (with use of descriptive verbs and actions and scenery and whatnot ;D) Great job! I can't wait to read the next chapter when you finish writing it and publish it. I recommended this to my boyfriend to read!
DofD chapter 20 . 5/21/2011
Love them love them love them Love them love them love them Love them love them love them... this can go on for hours.
Angelxoxo13 chapter 21 . 5/20/2011
Aha! Bets! Kids nowadays ;)
Angelxoxo13 chapter 19 . 5/20/2011
Awww wait. Just wait a sec... YES, FINALLY! Finally he take that step. Geez! Both of them are too dense!
Angelxoxo13 chapter 18 . 5/20/2011
No Heartbroken. :'(
Angelxoxo13 chapter 10 . 5/20/2011
I think I might have read this story before, hmmm, but obviously I forgot bout the plot lines. :-/
DofD chapter 19 . 5/19/2011
FINALLY!
DofD chapter 18 . 5/19/2011
.God.
Angelxoxo13 chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
If this girl is Carson, doesn't Reece drop hints for her years before? I know he into her but can't she get too oblivious. And this Kara..and Landon. Things get too complicated. And btw I hate fp new look. I want to write since yesterday. Urgh. Lol. And I doesnt like Tom and Mark. I know being man eventhough they're close friends secretly they despice their friend. :-/
Angelxoxo13 chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
Things get better. Nice. ;)
Angelxoxo13 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I...guess the girl is Carson, right? Typical, when you read a story like this. Predictable. But I do enjoy this.
DofD chapter 17 . 5/19/2011
Yeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyey! that's not even close to how excited I am.
DofD chapter 16 . 5/19/2011
Ahhh sweet sweet irony.
DofD chapter 15 . 5/19/2011
I can't believe he socked him... actually yeah, I can. It's Reece.
DofD chapter 14 . 5/19/2011