Reviews for Dense is to You, as Male is to Boy
Neverland.dream chapter 23 . 7/12/2012
OHMIGOODNESS!

I THOUGHT THIS STORY WAS COMPLETE T_T

I guess it's not. But do please update fast! :))

THANKS!
Vallen chapter 23 . 7/4/2012
Love the story! It's nice to see the two finally trying to clean everything up so they can move on with their relationship but at the same time it sucks that Kara and Landon would both get hurt, since they both seem to be decent people. Thanks for the great chapter!
obliviousdaydreamer chapter 23 . 7/1/2012
Hi. So... It's been 4 months (I think) since you updated this story. Which is weird b/c you said you cut the chapter in half which would imply that the other half is already written, somewhere. I stayed up until 2 in the morning absolutely hooked on this story, only to see that it there was a cliffhanger (one chapter and an epilogue away from the end) with no satisfying ending. I REALLY like this story because its a little more realistic: not everything works out perfectly. Of course I still love the cliche and whatnot, bit what I'm trying to say in this rambling review, is that you ought to just finish the story. Because it's good, and you are really close to the end. Please? You are a fabulous writer, and I hope you know that.
faya chapter 23 . 6/26/2012
Please update soon! I have fallen in love wirh this story and want to read more! Please please please update
silentsings chapter 23 . 6/6/2012
The cliché that I love so much and love to read and love to write for the past few months have been the best-friends-falling-in-love kind of thing. I've read a couple of stories on fictionpress that are like that, but I have to say, yours is my favorite so far. :)

I can honestly say I'm so proud of Liam. :'D I think he might be my favorite character - he's so cute, ahaha. He came quite a long way and when you first introduced Madeline, I knew that they were going to end up together. XD Mkay and my brain is kind of full of mush right now so I can't think straight so sorry for the rambling.

I loveed the tension with Carson and Reece; there were so many times when I just wanted to slap her and spell things out for her so it would put an end to their misery (but what fun would that be right?), and I freaked out so bad (even though I knew it wasn't her) when Reece said that the girl he'd been pining for since forever was Kara. Oh and I love Max. ;_; I want a friend like him, hehe.

I loved the plot! :) I loved how in the first five chapters, there were already so many things going on; overwhelming you. It was kind of like watching a movie. I've caught a few grammar mistakes here and there but they don't really affect the story much; and it would be pretty hard to sift through those longgg chapters to correct them.

I have a question for you: how do plan all these things out? Since like I said, there were so many things going on. I mean, when you first start getting an inkling of the plot, do you write down random scenarios that comes to your mind and then later compile it and organize it into a novel? I'm just curious; because I've been having trouble with that, like sometimes when I'm planning, I honestly do not know what should come next in my next chapter or something, so any tips would be lovely. :)

Anticipating the next update!

*added to faves

- silentsings
Gretel Snaps chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I know you've been at this for a long time, but this story is seriously sweet. :D I love the comfortable interaction between Reece and Carson. It makes me feel all bubbly and warm!
CupsofTea chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I already love this story! It seems really amazing and from all the reviews and comments I can tell it only gets better. Can't wait to read the next chapter! xx P.W
Midnight.raindrops chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
I want a Reece. ):
Be My Valentine chapter 12 . 5/23/2012
Me, hollering at Carson: Because you ARE dense! Sheesh, these two are doing my nut in. They're conversations are pretty cyclic, and almost entirely revolves around their love lives. I like it when they take a detour- like Carson mourning over her sister. But I have to say, you have some skill in creating teenage angst.
Be My Valentine chapter 10 . 5/23/2012
No, the best love traingle isn't Carson, Reece and Landon. It has to be Carson, Reece, and this imaginary "third" girl Reece is in love with. What makes it spectacular, is that there is no third girl.

So really the best love triangle only contains Carson and Reece. You know what I'm saying? Landon, is just some random dude there to fill the pages. Sure he's nice. But Carson doesn't even know if she likes him!
mortality.is.overrated chapter 23 . 5/12/2012
i just found out this story isnt complete and im kinda bummed coz i hate waiting for updates that never come (im saying that coz i alerted like six stories and NONE of them NOT ONE have updated in the past month and its just soo...ugh!)but i adore your story and im really glad its not over too because i really enjoyed reading it soo far !please update soon!i really wanna know what happens !and i dont think kara is all that sweet bcoz your description said sweet kara and i kida think shes gonna blow up or maybe on second thought she'll run away crying which would be even worse coz then reeece couldnt go all protective and i like that! PLEASE UPDATE!oh yeah btw ur a girl ' right? you never see any guys writing fiction ,wierd.
mortality.is.overrated chapter 22 . 5/12/2012
YOU ARE AMAZING!i absolutely LOVE your story and i think reece and carson are adorable!
SecretPassion chapter 23 . 5/1/2012
gahhhh. cliffhangerr. They drive me crazy until I read the next chapter. That means you should write and/or put it on here. As soon as possible. Please? :)
beautyisanimperfection chapter 23 . 4/19/2012
wow i love this story its so sweet and cute! can you plese update quickly im so intrigued about what happens next! (:
cosmopolitan chapter 23 . 4/8/2012
HOLY SHIT I miss this story!

I just found it after searching for it for ages and what a treat. it was such an incredible pleasure to reread this one!
1,197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »