Reviews for Once Upon a Bet
matchutea chapter 17 . 12/22/2010
Haha, Thanks so much for updating,

and saying that I wrote the review neatly. ;D

Holy, that ending was like a blast to the face.

Not what I expected.

At all.

OH WELL, I still loved it a lot. ;D

FINALLY they CONFESSED,

they must be so frustrated with the sexual tension.

Alana was wrong, they did have make-up sex. LOL.

Please Update again, if thats not to much to ask. ;D

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to you too. ;D
Super-Silent-K chapter 17 . 12/22/2010
O_O Where have I been! Sorry I was missing, but anyways I had to read the last few chapters just to get the story so far, lol. Hopefully my muse for fiction has not left me
musa anna chapter 16 . 12/22/2010
I haven't reviewed in a while but man I can't wait until they go on spring break. All these emotions swirling around and they are bottle up. :) I can't wait til the next, one keep up the good work :)
Samersid chapter 16 . 12/21/2010
Awesome story! Addicted to this one just like WHB! Can't wait for the next chps and all the drama! Update soon! D
Kosaburo chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Really enjoying this story so far. I love the way Sean and Alana interact with each other. I really like Alana's character, and that she isn't a typical romance-loving character. I am enjoying the conflict you have thrown into the story now, and I am eager to keep reading.

A few grammatical errors, but other then that it was great. :) Hope to see an update soon.
ilikeeunicorns chapter 16 . 12/10/2010
I know that English is not your first language, but it would be nice if you re-read (or had somebody else) that could check your spelling and grammar. I love where the story is heading so far, but it feels like I've heard a story similar to your plotline. A suprise is always good, though Alana might not like them! Hope you can update soon!
Angelxoxo13 chapter 16 . 12/7/2010
No headache this time,just that time once a month that we women suffer most. It's ok when you got it on normal weather, but when cold weather come~ wishing warm conforter like 0xygen to breath. Review, TG's there're no Asian Twins. They're getting into my nerve. Bout this betting, it's sound really stupid, well, even in real world it do happen. We humans dont want our ego bruish and stomp down. It's our pride I guess. :) . Waiting patiencely for them both come to their sense. When love comes to you, no matter how far you hide, it will comes to you, searching. If not, dont bother to find it, search it through 7 hells you wont find it. Great developing story.
iheartstarsx chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Yes I kindly review now with the words:

That was a VERY interesting chapter one!

Would read more, but must start on homework, so I've Fav'ed it so i can come back to it~

THANKS FOR WRITING!
alwaysn chapter 7 . 12/2/2010
this chapter for some reason reminded me of one time with my ex and his sorta best friend. this girl liked him alot but he was with me and i didnt like how she would be the reason we fought. after getting enough of it i finally told him if you want us youd have to get rid of her because she wasnt getting it on the fact that me and him were together and she needed to back off but eventually he kinda told her to cool it down but refused to break friendship with her so i got over it and just let it go. in the story when i read it i kinda felt lil bit sorry for taylor.

because i was put in spot where one of my bestfriend who was a guy and his girlfriend had a problm with me but in my case i wasnt in love with my best friend . we were just friends and we never felt anything towards each other other then frienship so i do understand when girls try to change a guys life by telling them to who to be friends with

and the only way a girlfriend should say that is if the other girl was causing trouble. but if there close friends and just likes spending time with her i dont think any girl should have any problem .

but in tyalor case she was wrong

i mean she was in love with her best friend for so long and alana was being a lil bitchy but i understand her reasons too since i was once a girlfriend who had the same problem from my boysfriends bf.

i just h
Warrior-Princess06 chapter 16 . 12/1/2010
'woah..intense but amazing chapter..haha..it's getting interesting especially the confusing feelings of Alana..is she going to confess now? I hope Sean will be the first one who confess..hehe.! :)) I'm excited for the upcoming chapters where in the bet is no where to go..haha.! :D Hays..how i wish there was no bet in the first place so that they can expressed their feelings to each other without being a loser..! HAHA! LOL! :) Anyways, i wonder why Taylor wasn't mentioned in this chapter? but I LOVE it that she didn't had a appearance in this chapter..hehe.! :D well, thanks for the update..keep up the good work..until next time..update as soon as you can..hehe.! :P
Mariposa-12 chapter 16 . 11/29/2010
Wow this is getting intense. I feel like Alana right now, so confused as if i was her. I actually think I would be like her, doubting if what Sean was saying was true or not.

I'm surprised Taylor wasn't mentioned in this chapter, she didn't go to the competition? haha.

I wonder how Sean's gonna react next when he sees that Alana ran away, again.

Can't wait to read the next chapters, I love how this is going and I love that Sean is talking more about how he's feeling.

I couldn't read/review sooner because I was actually on your neighbor country. I was in Spain, I finally went to your side of the world and loved it. Can't wait to go to UK.

Glad you're loving it over there! have fun!
Ivix chapter 16 . 11/23/2010
How many chapters has this story?
RomanticGirl17 chapter 16 . 11/23/2010
really awesome chapter! i didn't want to finish it (but i did) because it'll leave me hanging ) it was really great! i can't wait for the next chapters ) this is my favorite story of yours ) ) oh! i love the part where their eyes me, after sean won the competition ) i'll be here, waiting for the next chapter ) keep up the good work )
ME chapter 16 . 11/22/2010
please update quicker? i just started reading this today and i fell in love with this story. please update soon!:DD is she finally goin to confess her loove?
Garneau chapter 16 . 11/21/2010
Great chapter.

This is very interesting with Vince adding in his perspective on what's happening between the two.

I look forward to the next chapter. (sorry for the short review)

Garneau.