Reviews for Once Upon a Bet
Guest chapter 20 . 10/3/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter!
twibbit chapter 20 . 9/9/2012
:))
3rd Bookworm chapter 20 . 8/17/2012
Ooo update soon please it's awesome
Guest chapter 20 . 8/13/2012
Can you update like asap! The torture of waiting is killing me!
bubblygirl027 chapter 20 . 7/18/2012
OMG! I can't wait for the next chapter hope you update really soon! :)) My excitement is already torturing me! T_T Vince is really Hawt :')
touchekarma chapter 20 . 6/18/2012
glad to have you back, that's all i can say :P

btw, the sister was unexpected.
ABBY28 chapter 20 . 6/13/2012
it almost lost my interest in reading this story again..seriously,waiting is so tiresome...

i hope you are planning to end this story..

waiting is so depresssing..REALLY!
witeaya chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
i put the story on my alert list and planned to read this when its complete.

so im here just to say, keep on writing!

will read and review more later.

kudos
vampireprincess003 chapter 20 . 5/21/2012
I just wanted to say that you are an amazing writer and I love reading all of your stories I really hope you update soon.
Celine chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
I really love Once upon a bet :)and I'm glad to see that you already have chapter 20! I'm reading the other chapters all over again before reading chapter 20 :) Thanks and continue posting more stories! :)
fallingformusic chapter 20 . 5/15/2012
Pleassse! Don't stop writing! I livecthus story so much and I need to know what happens! Ahh they're just such good characters! Your English is amazing by the way.
TO-OLazyToLogin chapter 17 . 5/12/2012
To be honest, I'm really very dissapointed. What happened to willpower? Why can't she be a player? I feel really frustrated and if I wrote this, I wouldn't do it this stereotypically.
lyssabo0o0 chapter 20 . 5/12/2012
I LOVE this story! I've followed since day one and you haven't updated for a while so I spent the whole day rereading it all! I have to say, I'm getting utterly annoyed with Alayna! She's so afraid of her feelings and I don't get Why she doesn't trust him! & they both admitted to like eachother, & she keeps talking about the dumb bet! She doesn't realize as Jared said, because of the bet shell let the ONE go, but what if the one is whom Shes in a bet with? She just wont let herself believe its real! & that he's telling the truth! Ughh that girl! Anyway please try to update soon! I love your story so much!

-lyssa xoxox
DA-chen1 chapter 20 . 5/11/2012
Heyheyhey! Which great surprise!

I hope, you are doing well? :-)

I missed your story and your writing at all!

I'm rereading old stories and none are greater or better than yours!

Vince and Vae? We will see... ;-)

But I love her inner-turmoil.. Sean is a sheep... and she is so freaking complicated!

But I like her, for being not boring and she isn't predictable.. has a temper, this bitc.. :-P

Great, keep going on! :-)

Mira
Midnight113 chapter 20 . 5/10/2012
Oh wow, thanks for this chapter - I loved it! I remember this story so well, it's one of my favorites and I remember everything about it. What a nice surprise to see an update in my inbox, it made me smile. Great work, I loved her sister making an appearance and discussing the family matters that Alana has kept secret all this time. I'm thinking her father is involved with drugs or ill in some way. I hope she can trust Sean and share her past with him, oh and I can't wait to see them both lose the bet, lol. Thanks again and I hope to see more soon when you get a chance... I know what it's like to have life take over and change to the point where you never get a chance to do things like write and read. Regardless, I do love your work and I hope to see more of it. :)
558 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »