Reviews for Once Upon a Bet
zoba20 chapter 8 . 7/3/2010
omg i think they are both going to fall for each other soon.

god, i hate taylor !

thanx and i hope u do good on ur finals and don't stress :)
pbgurl chapter 8 . 7/3/2010
This is definatley my fave chapter! Even if he was sick, their valentines date went very well and the gift she got him for sure won her some points. _

...and my dislike for Taylor continues to grow and grow. _

when you say that the next chapter when Alana and Sean have an argument and it doesn't end well for her, you have me very very worried. :(

-Liz :D
anita darling chapter 8 . 7/3/2010
Daw. :) It was too cute.

I look forward to your next update.

And good luck with your finals! :) x
xoAlex chapter 7 . 6/27/2010
i like it ! :D

lol

you're good at writting, It's okay i have terrible grammer too, I also read WHB & loved it, I liked how there names were Adam & Eva (eve) very nice touch.

kep writting
I-Can-Be-Your-Sunshine chapter 7 . 6/26/2010
Well i definitely love this story! haha

to goodd:)
Havok Hotline chapter 7 . 6/26/2010
Hey :D

I've been wanting to review your stories for the longest time ! And I'm so sorry I couldn't do it earlier.

If you check out this chapter, you'll see that towards the end there's a small grammatical error. It's very welcome. Not welcomed. :)

I absolutely love your writing. You make me feel like i'm watching a movie :D Your vividity and imagination is incredible :) Please continue ! Sean and Alana are kickass !

As for WHB, words cannot suffice your brilliant writing :) Super.

Will be waiting eagerly for a new chapter.

Z.
JeneyaStorm chapter 7 . 6/23/2010
oo catfight Taylor and Alana o dinner...valentine's o
JeneyaStorm chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
she just hit d famly jewels again!

I feel a hangover coming along...

...o she has just been shitted...
vivicat chapter 7 . 6/22/2010
Hey, I am totally loving your story. I can't wait for more! I love how the heroine is the "bitch" but hey, I love how her strong character. Looking forward to your next update! :)
JeneyaStorm chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
he did soo not lead her d wrong way i cant wait 2 see what happens when she finds him!
JeneyaStorm chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
" I swear to God I'll kick you in the balls."

-damn

moremore cliche! yep yep yep
briitstar3 chapter 7 . 6/21/2010
wow, this story is amazing (all the stories i read by you are),i really like how you kept to alana's atitude,just as you think she's going soft theres a spunky comment from her that makes you want to thank you for your stories,they amaze i added you on twitter.
princessD-twillightaddict chapter 7 . 6/19/2010
i like this story and i cant wait to find out who will win the bet. update soon
ghurl00 chapter 7 . 6/14/2010
I'm loving this story. :)

I reckon Sean and Alana shouldn't be together at the end. That's what I think, so far anyway...:D

Update soon?
Midnight113 chapter 7 . 6/10/2010
So now it's Alana's turn to plan the date, hmm... well, good luck to her. Lol. And a gift too? That's not hard at all, it's only one of the toughest holidays out there to plan and shop for. I can't wait to see what she comes up with, I'm very excited.

That scene with Taylor was intense, I really thought they were going to bitch slap each other. She was being so possessive and assertive with her demands, it was fun to read. I didn't expect Taylor to be that way either, I'm very curious as to her own motives behind this besides getting Sean to notice her.

I'm glad he apologized though and acknowledged how unfair and difficult it is for Alana right now. At least he's told her he trusts her and the feelings sorta mutual. ;) Big development there, I just hope it doesn't backfire. I loved this one with them going to his swim meet, very well done. Can't wait for the next one, sounds awesome. Update this and OUB when you can!
558 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »