Reviews for Once Upon a Bet
ghurl00 chapter 20 . 5/10/2012
That was intense. And finally, I can almost hear what Alana's reason for transferring at New Haven. Can't wait for the next update!
Alixermixer chapter 20 . 5/10/2012
Well I am still following you and I just want to say Congrats on everything in your life. I am so glad that there was a chapter without Taylor, I just wish she would jump off a roof. I wonder what was so bad about her father (maybe I missed something somewhere) Can't wait for more!
zoba20 chapter 20 . 5/10/2012
omg omg i am so happy ur back, loved the chapter and can't wait to read more.

do not worry u still have me as a reader

i am happy life has been good to you and i am glad u descided to write again.
artistic dreamer chapter 20 . 5/10/2012
oohhhh you're back! when i saw the story update, i was like...wait...isn't this story a while ago...i actually thought it was finished or something but glad to see another chapter up! :) hope all is well with you and can't wait to read more!
Mariposa-12 chapter 20 . 5/10/2012
WOW! She's alive! :) I was so surprised to see the email saying you had uploaded a chapter. I have to admit, I check the words # to see if it really was a chapter or just an author's note. I'm so glad to see it was an update and that you're slightly back haha. I hope you get inspired again after not writing for so long. I've missed your updates! Looking forward to reading more from you and very happythat you're back and that your life has been busy, good busy.

Thanks for this! loved it as always and i'm feeling bad for both Lana and Sean cause i would go crazy trying to figure you what was the truth and what's not. I don't blame her for not trusting him and for putting up walls.

Thanks! ;)
snerfanie chapter 20 . 5/10/2012
Glad to see you back :)

Great chapter. Look forward to the update.
snerfanie chapter 20 . 5/10/2012
Glad to see you back :)

Great chapter. Look forward to the update.
Jennifuuuur chapter 19 . 1/27/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEE update! you are KILLING ME!
ana chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I absolutely love your story. .there Are a view grammer errors But damn, I stayed up until 7:00am reading this story, it had me wanted more and I can see the I hope you will update soon cuz this story Awesome I love it! So hope you update soon please:)
DA-chen1 chapter 19 . 12/6/2011
toktok

Really? Like a virgin? You know, that's very fairytale in this century? ;-)
nessa chapter 19 . 11/20/2011
Its been 7months now:o really want to read what happens next so please post,
just a fan chapter 19 . 9/5/2011
submit the next chapter i desperately need to know what happens next

plz
home chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
toink~

are you already dead?

it is now september !
CherryWatermelon chapter 19 . 8/20/2011
pleeaassse post the next chapter!
4everSmiles chapter 19 . 8/19/2011