Reviews for Once Upon a Bet
Devilish Kisses chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
Stupid stuff happens when you're drunk, for sure. Thanks for updating!
chng234 chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
i believe she will definitely regret the next morning n sean might be as proud as a peacock.
A. Watts chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
Great chapter!
shoe-aholic chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
you updated! i like this story. i just wish alana would be a bit nicer... ) and i really like ryan and vince... actually i like their whole trio but i cant figure sean out... ryan seems nice. but i dont understand whether roxy is good or not!

x UPDATE!
hezja chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
hahaha way to make me have to read the rest of the story . Lol love to see where this chapter goes lol
HeartsOfDiamonds chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
Great chapter. Yup, Alana is one big hypocrite. Was that her first time? Cause if it was, i feel really bad for her. Good job on this story so far. Update soon.
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
this is like the poster sitch for why you don't get piss drunk at partys

you do naughty naughty things
Devilish Kisses chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
Sean is such an ass! And, have you already told us why Alana got kicked out of her old college
Super-Silent-K chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
*gasp* O.O alana how could she! oh fudge no that's not good ;]

anyways good chapter, and i'm surprised sean would want to do it with her after that second kick his...well you know... -.-"

i wounder what'll happen...being under the influence of alcohol or shots can really mess with you...

update soon mkay?
HelgaBertoni chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
Loved it, update soon!
I Murder on Impulse chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
Sounds awesome! I love it :D

xx

Ali
pbgurl chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
LOL, I had a feeling something like this would happen to start off the bet.

Ugh, I don't like Kate. But does she like Vince, becuase she seemed annoyed that Alana was talking to Vince.

-Liz :D
anita darling chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
I'm not sure if I should be happy about this ending, but it was good! _

Can't wait for more, Nereids. :D
anita darling chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
Yay! I like her a lot more now. I can certainly understand where she's coming from. :)

Update soon. :D
Lili and RayRay chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
Really Good! Please update a.s.a.p. I can't wait for more action.
558 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 .. Last Next »