Reviews for Once Upon a Bet
Midnight113 chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
You know, I should have seen it coming but I seriously didn't. He's got guts doing that to her, I'll give him that. What a great chapter, seriously. That's was just too good, I can't stop laughing. Really great characters, I'm even more excited for this story now just based on their interaction and how their relationship is already developing. First with him finding her again and starting the teasing right up from where he left off and then with him purposely leading her in the wrong direction, I loved it. The upcoming chapters sound awesome, I can't wait!
pbgurl chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
heh! Alana is the best conceited bitch ever! I'm really like her character's attitide! _

-Liz :D
A Paper Airplane chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
Ah! That SUCKS! All the way across campus D:

Can't wait for the next chapter! Keep updating :D
Garneau chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
Oh my gosh I love Alana. She may be a tad bithcy, but who isn't?

Short tempered and slightly rude characters are entertaining and this chapter is proof of it. I'm really embracing her character. She is very assertive and direct which I think are rare qualities in literary heroines, but she wears the persona well.

Meanwhile Sean, seems like her match, irritating and aware of how to piss her off. Loving all these characters, though at the moment I'm finding Patty and Roxy a bit boring and two dimensional. If you are able to establish/elaborate on their characters in further chapters would be really good for the story (at least I think so).

This chapter has brought up more exciting issues! What happened at her old school? What went on/ going on between Taylor and Sean? Who is the connection and why does she want to meet Alana? What's going to happen at the party? Us readers can only find out if you update! and preferbaly sooner than later!:)

Hope you can soon,

Garneau.
A. Watts chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
Great chapter!
hezja chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
oh hes an asshole lol!. and i can deal with them just being wilder :D loved it!
RetardedChicken chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
before I start my review I just have to remind you that I was originally Krazyreader so ya. Anyways, this chapter was awesome. I for one really like Alana's character and how she stands up to everyone. Sean is and epically awesome dude. I knew he was gonna trick her at the end, he's such a joker. Anyways, after you put up the next chapter of WHB then you have to put up the next chapter to this. You are one fricking awesome writer, I don't know how you right so naturally. UPDATE SOON DUDE.
chng234 chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
sean is so mean. if i m her, i will also wan to get back to him
Xenn.be.Twisted chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
Oh I like this! She's pretty dayum cool.

Please, write more,

Xenn

P.S. just how graphic is this gonna get?
imissyouquiteterribly chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
Well.. now im curious as to how this will play out...

Update Soon!

Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
its great
notmuchbutlife24 chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
i like where this is going! can't wait for the next update! :D
tatertotlove chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
Awsome! What a jerk, but he is good! I wonder what she's gonna do? I love this story! Wow i would of been embarrased! Crazy! Hehe. :D
HelgaBertoni chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
Loved it, update soon!
Super-Silent-K chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
To tell the truth I love Alana's character, and she doesn't seem to get on my nerves because she's a lot different from other girls in other stories I've read before this one. I'd love to see what she comes up with to get back at Sean. Speaking of him, it'll take a while for me to like him as a character.

He pisses me off, thinking no girl can actually get to his heart, what a faker. Hahahaha! Sean's just an a$$ if you ask me eh?

Good chapter and I can't wait for the next update!
558 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 .. Last Next »