Reviews for Once Upon a Bet
Garneau chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Hi,

This story seems really interesting. I'm following Welcome To Heartbreak, and I agree that this a light hearted change. I really like Alana's character, she's very different from Eva, more strong willed and assertive. It will be interesting to see what Alana's masterful breakup plan turnsout to be.

I can't wait for another update,

Garneau.
Scarlettx chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Oh wow. I've read all of your stories, and not once was I ever dissappointed. (:

I love the characters, and Alana was very amusing.

i can't wait to read the next chapter. :D
LuciatheHuntress chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Really nice story, can't wait to read more, please update soon. I would really like to know how the main characters develope a relationship.:-)
Chelsea Taylor chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
can't wait to see what happens :)
littlebeth2209 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
this was great
Midnight113 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
That was great, I really enjoyed it. Awesome start, Alana's a very amusing character. She seems very complex and determined. This Sean guy appears to be a lovable scoundrel, I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this. Can't wait for more!
RetardedChicken chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
I'm really liking Alana so far, it was awesome when she kicked him in the balls. This story seems like it's gonna be great, who knows mabye nearly as good as WHB, which by the way can't wait till you update. ANYWAYS UPDATE SOON, after you update WHB
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
i like the plot but there are some typos

cant wait for more
A. Watts chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
This is a great start for the story! It's really compelling, and I can't wait for the next chapter(s)!
chng234 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
an interesting first chap.. update soon
hezja chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
les emotionally draining...thus more smutty? lol here's hoping :D haha i already love her :D
Fubbltea chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
WOOT. ANOTHER STORY. pfft. would i kindly review? no way. I'LL BE HONOURED TO.

YO. I LIKE ALANA. She's hot. lol. Alana Sean Once upon a bet.

argh. i LOVE your stories they always get me so hooked on. Anyways, phenomenal story you got here. Please keep up the great work! Thanks so much!
anita darling chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
:) Aah! Amazing!

I can't wait for more! This is not something I would normally read, but it sounds good. :D

Anita.
matchutea chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Great job! (:

Loved it, just as much as I love WHB! (:

SUPER AWESOME SPECIAL THAT STORY IS!

Please Update. (:
imissyouquiteterribly chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I definitely enjoyed this chapter; it made me laugh.

Hard.

I also love Alana's character, im not sure why, but i enjoy reading about her!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

(And the next chapter of WHB)
558 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 Next »