Reviews for Once Upon a Bet
PAMELA29 chapter 13 . 8/1/2011
Is alana a VIRGIN b4 she had sex with sean?please let me know..oh my!i wish she is!
ivorysmitty94 chapter 19 . 7/23/2011
three months! no new chapter? thats madness can you update for we all die of suspense? PUH-LLLLEASE...I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY AND i have no clue what to expect well sorta but whats really going on with taylor? and damn them asian twins always airing peoples dirty laudry they need to get a life instead of ruining Seans and Alanas..just sayin
Harmonyofpie chapter 19 . 6/15/2011
Please, I beg of you,continue this story, I know its not my place to ask, but maybe sometime soon... By the way, this is my favorite story of yours that I've read.
6.Feet.Fantasy chapter 19 . 6/11/2011
:O I love this story, actually I read it all at once ahaha- it's that good! Was up till 3am reading(;

The thing that always keeps me hanging is that you don't really mention the thoughts that are running through Sean's head; but, at the moment I find it hard to believe that he WAS playing her (as Alana is sometimes convinced), I think he was actually telling the truth about him liking her.

I also love Alana's personality! She totally confirms the 'redhead' stereotype, but I don't think that takes away the effect of her fiery attitude by being cliche. I kinda think it add's to the story, making it more... Realistic, in a way.

In total, I like how you have kept your characters true to them selves. Even though as a reader I sometimes dislike how slow the story is building up, I wouldn't change that, because if it was faster that would contradict Alana's stubborn attitude.

I still can't believe English isn't your first language! I actually was born in Brasil and spoke Portuguese up till I moved to an English speaking country when I was 7, but because I don't speak it much at home I kind of lost how to):

So anyway, very pleased with the spelling and grammar, I picked up on two or three mistakes, but even fluent English speakers here on FictionPress usually make more than that on each story.

Wow, sorry this is such a long review! But there's so much to compliment you on ahaha. All that's left to say now is UPDATE SOON! I will be waiting :D

.Fantasy
toktok chapter 18 . 6/9/2011
Contrary of what you’d said in chapter 1,for WAS A SLUT,more than a whore for ,a girl who involved with many different guys and had a sex with all of them,you don’t consider it a slut?

Duuh….so what if a girl will stay single until her ’s much better because you are pure when you got married rather Alana who was very dirty because she got involved in many sexual was a shame for female population!
KATE-tastrophe chapter 19 . 6/4/2011
I was hanging on to EVERY word. This chapter was perfect. Well executed. Your writing has improved tremendously since SUL :D I am a very happy reader. UPDATE SOOOON! :)
Kate chapter 18 . 6/3/2011
The way Alana handles herself at times can get me ready to pull my hair out at times. It irks me so much seeing that she is no different from your other protagonists in other stories. Women always turn spineless in the face of their man. I mean, what is up with that? Give your female character some dignity, PLEASE! What happened to the bitchy, 'I-wont-take-any-shit-fuckers' Alana in the beggining of the story? I would like to see more of her. She's getting draggy now and she is always, always, ALWAYS arguing in her head. Also, at some parts, the plot gets draggy and loses its point and beat to the story. Like, we all get how Alana can feel so confused at times but it gets so annoying reading plenty of paragraphs of the battle going on in her head. And that voice, WTF? Is she schizophrenic or something? I mean, okay, we all talk to ourselves at one point or another but come on! And dont you think the 'walk-away-from-friends-pissed-off-almost-everytime-after-talking' scene getting old? BUT despite all that, I wouldn't label this story as bad. It has a pretty awesome story line, with the characters developing perfectly. The romance is pretty good, too. Things are taking their time, the romance developing realistically. Oh and the concept of the story is quite unique too. Im sorry you have to get all of that, but I wanted you to see things from a reader's POV. After all, a well rounded critique is often the most rewarding gift a reader can give. ;) After all that, I hope you take my criticism to mind and hopefully see what I mean and use it to improve your writing. Although its pretty good already if I say so myself. And I dont want you to stop writing, okay? DONT STOP. Also, I hope you're having a jolly good time there in England, dear. :)

xo Kate
Sui Lestrange chapter 19 . 5/23/2011
i have completely and hopelesly fallen in love with your story update soon!
pOnGPoNG chapter 18 . 5/11/2011
i think,

the reason why can't u update on a story soon is just because u are not really get stuck on school..dats only a damn excuse!

u are jst making us 2 wait intentionally..

huh..so tired of waiting
ghjklk65646 chapter 19 . 5/10/2011
Gee man why is she always so angry? Is she ever happy? She is going to have Blood Pressure.
touchekarma chapter 19 . 5/10/2011
hey, where art thou, woman? been waiting for you for ages, or so it seems.
diseree12 chapter 19 . 4/28/2011
great/...
LissyGirl chapter 19 . 4/28/2011
You've got a new reader on your hands!

I've spent countless hours trying to finish these whole 19 chapters!

I absolutly love this story! I can't believe how sweet Sean can be!

I can't wait for them to both swallow their pride and just love the fact that they both like eachother! God sometimes Alanas attitude annoys me! She just can't swallow her pride! But I have to say, she did try in this chapter!

Ha! Ryan thinking she was going to kill herself when she was on the roof, priceless.

Aww, Sean is so cute. I love how he's worried about her. Ooh. Taylor. That girl makes me so angry. Even though she really just has to show up in the story for me to be angry! but whatever! I wish she could just hop off her obsiession with Sean! anwways, this is a really long review!

Back to my whole point (aw Vinny was also cute I *heart* him) I love this story somuch! Update when you can!

-Lyssa
anotherusername chapter 19 . 4/21/2011
ohmygosh please update soon.

i just read all nineteen chapters and i want to know what's going to happen. gosh you are a good writer. i swear you have me hooked like a fish. that was pretty lame but yeah. im excited for the next chapter and the chapter after that i look like a weirdo smiling at my computer. you're super good. i sound like a little girl so i'm going to stop now.

- ana.
Samersid chapter 19 . 4/21/2011
Oh i cant wait for what happens next! D Update soon!
558 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »