Reviews for Remember This
I caught myself chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
This was sooooo good. I absolutely loved it.

I am sorry people have been taking your stories for their own but i can understand their desire to posses such lovely stories as their own. I am moving on to read your other stories right now. Thank you for sharing.

Brookie xx
H.R. Hall chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Alec was great! I can't wait to see more of him in other stories. This story was a bit different than some of your other short stories in the way it focused mainly on the guy. Even at the end of the story we still don't know very much about Leah, but the way it was written made her out to be a not so important person in the life of Alec. What I mean by that is I got the impression that Alec is definitely a cassanova with the ladies, and Im sure Leah is just one girl in a long line of hook-ups. But in a completely classy way. Is that possible? lol Ok, Im ranting now. I enjoyed the story immensely and would not want you to change it in any way. :) Keep up the great writing! D
Wounded chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Are you still alive?
Efra chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
When will you have new stories up!

FM Radio chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I really love all of your stories. And I enjoyed this a lot, but I just have to say, your author's note at the beginning made me laugh. " For those of you who possess steely nerves and believe you can handle the shock of graphic sex scenes" That put a smile on my face, even if you didn't mean for it to be funny. It is definitely my type of humor. Anyhow, fantasmic story!
Bubbly Girl chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
It was good. REALLY good! :)

Bubbly Girl
Sonia chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
I would just like to say I love your stories, especially the one liners in them. Oh, and whoever doesn't like raunchy sex scenes can take a hike, cause you're brilliant.
belisha chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
loved it...written flawlessly (pardon my pun)!

10 gold stars for sure!
Feeding Ground chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I think that I am head over heels of Alec! Hw definitely does know how to seduce a woman a little too well.

I'm glad to hear that you have a longer story in mind for him. While I love short stories, they only leave me wanting more!

Keep up the brilliant work!
Ms ShiSha chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
why would anybody complain about the graphic scnenes? frankly, they are the reason i love your stories! if anybody complains about the sex in you short stories then i will feel free to complain about the many slash-stories!

now really... that was hot and well written but i must admit that i was missing the romance here ... in your other short stories, at least this is how i see it, you had a lot more emotions and this one here seems to be more about sex ..only ... but yeah, i would let alec seduce me any day!

also, i like reading from the girls pov more than from the guys but it was still veery, very good..

you should write another, longer story with yummy characters and i don't care if the protagonist guy is alec or somebody else ... i'll love everything you write!
Kjersti chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Great little story. I hope the long story with Alec comes soon, he's interesting. In a very Casanova-manipulating sort of way. :D And the sex scene was good. ;)
Sorrow's Smile chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
YAY

you're back! with more awesome stories! have I mentioned that you're one of my all time fav authors? I found you through "reckless" and have pretty much read all your oneshots (okay, so maybe not the vampire ones)

ANYWAY: UPDATE! MORE ONESHOTS! make oneshots like bunnies make babies. and make me happy :D
Gethsemanee chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
God I love your stories.

You make the sex scenes classy, not dirty and

you are just a brilliant writer.

As an audience, I get so sucked into your story that

I can actually image it happening before my eyes.

Victoria chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Heh. I like the last line! :)
Jade Q. Dean chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I would never complain about graphic scenes, yay for smut! Therefore, I can only say that I loved it