Reviews for Ace of Spades
Bubbly Girl chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Cute! :)
Peace, Love and Happiness! :)
Bubbly Girl
mizgardenia21 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
So cute! This story is absolutely freaking adorable!
Rosedreamer101 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
aww ! how cute :D kiss in the rain 3
non.graceful chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Cute ending. I don't understand why there arent many reviews to this.

The only thing I felt was somewhat weird was that that the romance came out of nowhere
balloonfista chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
aw :) That was mad cute :)

Ri
flunkybubbleshorts chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I'm sorry I didn't review even though I've read this at least 4 times till now. This is a brilliant story! It makes me tingle every time I read it :)

It comes across as a really honest piece. Both characters are amazing - its so easy to imagine this really happening :)

Amazing work!
Christina-Rose chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
I love this story, it was short and adorable. I felt like I connected with the characters even though I knew virtually nothing about them. Keep writing, you have an excellent talent!

:) x
renegade01 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
aww... cute. ;)
Erisah Mae chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Quite liked this- a nice example of adult romance that's not overcooked, but is still quite sweet. I'm not generally a cute furry animal lover when it comes to characters in stories, but TR was a great icebreaker. I also liked the bare-minimum descriptions and the various quirks that your characters had.

One thing though- did the lady undress in front of Jackson when she borrowed his shirt? It was a bit ambiguous, and I'm not sure whether you meant it to be that way or not- on the one hand, maybe she was too drunk to care, but that doesn't really fit with the rest if you ask me. If she didn't, then you should maybe specify it.

Just a minor niggle, :P in anycase, nice one.

Erisah