Reviews for Zombie Journal 1: ZACH
Rypht chapter 4 . 5/3/2011
Oh. This is making a lot more sense now. Everything doesn't go as well as you plan when it comes to science. Of course, science does have its power when you trip over something. Of course, most of the time that includes the person tripping over something and having it stab him in the face. At any rate, this is a good way to develop the storyline further.

Keep up the good work and I can't wait for the next chapter.
bR0k3N chapter 4 . 5/3/2011
Okay... its not showing Chapter 5. Me wanty the next chapter!
skyfullofstars chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Zo-mi-god, another person writing a zombie story! Cool. I like the intro to this...it seems very descriptive.
SupaLolCat chapter 4 . 4/29/2011
I love it. I am writing a zombie story too, and if it is even a quarter as good as this, I'll consider it a huge success. Keep up the awesome sauce.
Rypht chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
I didn't get the chance to review this yesterday so I am reviewing it now. I personally enjoyed this chapter a lot. Zach must really hate life right now-but enough for him to not be eaten by crazy zombies/crazy non-zombie cannibals. You do a fantastic job of getting people involved within the world that Zach has to trudge through each and every day.

At first, I was kind of weary of Zach's character. Now I'm getting to know him much better as the chapters progress. I was thinking that he might be too much like a Resident Evil protagonist, but I feeling like his character is breaking away from the preconceived notion.

Keep going, Master S and I'll keep reading.
bR0k3N chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
Oh my! You did not lie! I loved this!
Rypht chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
MS. I can say that you have this down to perfection. You created this grotesque scene of horror before Zach's eyes. I can definitely see how his character going to develop in my mind-yet with this kind of story it is hard to say. I'm looking forward to how he is going to deal with these post-apocalyptic and horrific world that he must live in.

I would warning anyone that reads this a night to make sure that a bird doesn't hit their window somehow. lol. It startled me because the first thing that came to mind was "ZOMBIE!"

Anyway keep up the good work. :)
bR0k3N chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
I love the imagery in this chapter. I also love how you describe the slurping sounds... so gross I can practically hear it. ::shudders:: Me loves it still!

Keep up the kick-ass work!

~Duzen Broken DreamZ Victoria
lili999 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
hi !

Cheap retail watch, sunglasses, belt, hats/caps, High quality T-shirts,

ED hardy t-shirts,ED Hardy hoodies,ED hardy ,Jeans,GUCCI shoes,LV Handbag,Chanel

Handbag…high quality,low to
bR0k3N chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Yay you are back! Loved this chapter and the depictions lol Can't wait to read more!

~Duzen Broken DreamZ Victoria
LeAnn chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Definitely intriguing! I like the mix of feeling and cold-blooded killer. Not bad at all! A little editing eventually would be good, but I'm def interested in the story.
Lindsey chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
I like it deffinally add more chapters.