Reviews for My Messed Up Summer
Ari091 chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
I enjoyed reading these 3 chapters can't wait to read what is going to happen next, i like the interactions between Tessa and Joe. Keep it up.
Muffinmaster1 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I loved the story! All I could find wrong with it was a few minor errors in spelling, acually it was just one mistake. So that's fantastic! Only one mistake, great descriptions, well thought out exposition, and very enjoyable to read!

Anyhow, if you want to you can read Everlasting (my story, it's in progress), you can. But you don't have to, though it would be nice to get more constructive critisizm. I like to improve my stories and advance my writing abilities.
Alice Silverglow chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
Mhmm. I think i know where this is going...0.0
Alice Silverglow chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
HMPH! rude joe! but i think i know what his propblem is... I LOVED YOUR STORY "Grasping Reality" I ABSOULTLY LOVED IT! but what was harvey really drawing all those times?
MadeleineMHM chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
Hey there,

I read a few of your other stories and they were great but this one is probly the best so far! :) Can't wait to read more. BTW, I think that Joe is a dick but I understand that he was told to act like that...I want him to get nice! I love Tessa - Sassy and cool! Nice heroine!

xoxox Maddy
The one and only Chibs chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
Yo! Great chappie
DragonRiderofPern chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
Okay, first of all it is a good idea for a story and the plot seems to be moving in the right direction. Your spelling seems over all good and I only noticed a few mistakes. I am impressed that you were able to pick up a story after putting it down for a while. I never would have guessed between chapters that that would be the case.

The second chapter had a lot of people in it and was sort of confusing. Sometimes you couldn't be sure who was talking and stuff like that. Other than that the only other thing I would have to say about the story is that you should probably ease up on some of the language. It doesn't help the story at all and only makes it seem cheesy in a sense.

Overall good job.
tannyapple chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
i really like it though i got confused with the sudden introduction of so many characters in chapter 2 but it was fine after i re-read it lol cant wait to see what happens with Joe and Tessa it sounds like its going to get very intresting :D please update soon xx
The one and only Chibs chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Omg I love it! I hope to read some more!
caitlynpme chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Continue! I really want to see where Tessa and "Joe" get from being awful to eachother. I like Tessa alot, I pitied her when dropped the dish, I was like, "No! You were so close!" Haha, but seriously, continue cause now I'm hooked and want desperately too see where things go.