Reviews for The Life and Times of Princess Adam
Pantu chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Hi there,
I couldn't reply to your reviews of my stuff because you have your PM settings turned off, so I thought I'd write you a review for your story and say thanks too. Sorry its taken a while :)

I enjoyed your writing/naration style, it was kind of rambling but in a well thought out and amusing way that covered all the important points and set the scene without dragging out too much. I think the three main characters, and his mum, were all introduced very well and left me excited to hear more about them and see them in other situations. I do want to read more, but I'm also aware that this is on hiatus, and much as I love a bit of amusing high school slash, I find it really frustrating when stuff isn't finished. So I'll be following this and if you ever start updating again I will be back to read the rest :)

Re my stuff, thanks for taking the time to leave me some reviews and I'm glad that you've enjoyed those stories. I always like to find interesting names, mostly because if I give people normal names I associate the characters with people I know with those name.

Nehoo, thanks again, and I hope your inspiration for your own writing returns soon.

-Pantu
kallosmango123 chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
This story is amazing, so you should update.

Seriously.

Do it.
Nique13 chapter 11 . 8/6/2011
Well, Christian is pissed. Can't wait to read what happens next.
wallawallabingbang chapter 11 . 6/26/2011
wow your all over the place i mean at the begining your rooting for adam and wyatt now i rooting for matteo and adam cause you just gotta love the whole jackass turns nice thing XP
Elira Winter chapter 11 . 4/20/2011
This is an amazing story, dude. I love it. And Matteo is hot. *drool*

This chapter is kinda depressing...at the start I was all like, 'aw' but the end made me sad. ;_; Please update soon!
SneakySpy chapter 8 . 3/18/2011
Chapter 8 was hot! At first I thought he was going to end up with Wyatt, then I thought for second he would end with Fab but now I think he will end up with either Wyatt or Matteo... I don't know which one but I'm really liking Matteo right now so I'm kind of crossing my fingers for him (although I still like Wyatt). Anyway, I hope you update again soon because I'm really digging this story :)
Television chapter 11 . 3/14/2011
Wow.

Scary.
WayfarerRedemption chapter 11 . 3/11/2011
Adam and Matteo would make one hot couple! I like how you didn't make it so that Matteo had the same feelings for Christian that Christian had for him ; that happens so many times in fics. Instead Matteo had special feelings for Adam that he showed by "pulling his pigtails" so to speak.I hope Adam and Matteo get together, sorry Christian ;)
YoMommaBiatch chapter 11 . 3/9/2011
why the hell doesn't this story have more reviews?

It's pretty damn amazing!

my guesses:

"What the fuck was that?" - kazu

"Who's the hot guy?" - sara

"What the fuck are you doing looking at Matteo all emotional and shit?" - Wyatt

"Is that guy new?" - jasmin

update soon! :)
Colocho chapter 11 . 3/9/2011
YAY *0* loved the chapter :D

Damn I can't wait for something to happen between wyatt and adam, they'd be soo cute togheter
Ivory Breeze chapter 11 . 3/9/2011
I'm so happy you updated! Wow, Christian is really ambitious...haha. that's too bad cause I really miss Matteo and Adam getting it on.

Great chapter btw.

My guesses!

"What the fuck was that?" - Kazu?

"Who's the hot guy?" - Jasmin?

"What the fuck are you doing looking at Matteo all emotional and shit?" - Wyatt?

"Is that guy new?" - Sarah?
Colocho chapter 10 . 3/6/2011
AWESOME STORY! *0*

I hope you havent abandoned this D:
Aime Atem chapter 10 . 2/11/2011
I like your style. Can't wait to read more!
plumblossom chapter 10 . 2/11/2011
I like the detailed lives these guys have. Adam's a mess, though.
Julia Andes chapter 9 . 9/9/2010
Once again, another great chapter! I love you so much for updating:) It was just what i needed after a long hard week.

Keep up the good work!