Reviews for each tick of the clock brings me closer to you
baileyandthemonster chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
gosh, you're just so talented. you could really write anything and everything and make it sound awfully beautiful. really, i wish i could write like you!
pulses can drive from here chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Such a great little piece, I loved it so much. :)

Your writing never ceases to amaze me.

Sincerely, Coffee

:D
Dark Blue Lover chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Nice work. Really realistic, yet still unique. And quite relatable as well Keep up the good work :)

Dark Blue Lover
nobody's dream girl chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I loved this poem from the first line.

(maybe it's because it's two am and i'm blasting music.)

you are a beautiful writer and this poem depicts a story in such a lovely, sublime way...

it's so relatable yet also unique to each one who reads it. i find that not many poets are able to do this, at least for me.
Lord Lightning Hurricane chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Say hello to the morning as time flee's so does the never ending fact that no matter how much you love and cherish the time youve got it will always leave you...but if you wait long enough you will meet that special place and time once again...and forever repeating...
Howle chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
This is a really wonderful piece. You create such an atmosphere, it pulls the reader in and doesn't let go. I also love the personification of the time of night. It's really perfect. And then there's the title. It's so wonderfully misleading. I love it when writers play little tricks like that. At first you're all like "I'm waiting on a lover, and each tick of the clock brings us close," but then you switch it completely around. The only thing I can critique on is the use of the symbol &. I'm not sure when it became fashionable on fictionpress to use it, but I've never been a fan. I guess so man people use it now that it's whatever, but I still get a little miffed. So really, the only criticism I have isn't even really your fault. So good job! Definitely an amazing piece of work here.