Reviews for Loved by a Stranger
Tamara chapter 15 . 4/18
The story is so beautiful and deep. If only the ending wasn't so sad. Original and exciting, love it.
silverrose chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
Urrgh. Damn you, I'm such a sucker for mysterious hot dudes spouting compliments. Haha:) love this so far
SilverRose chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Haven't made an account yet. Ill get on that:) this sounds good! And damn you, you made tristan look exactly like my 2yearlong crush. Ugh. Aand you made him older than eve, which I've (cliche-ily enough) always liked in couples. Urrgh.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/3/2012
Too... Sad. You did a good job... Good job.
Kitxkat chapter 15 . 7/2/2012
Brilliant... what an amazing story. It was very touching and sweet... I even cried, at certain points in the story... I've always wanted to write a cry-worthy story, you, my friend, are an excellent writer! The ending made me tear up the most. Your characters are simply amazing! It's as if they were actual people, having some-what normal conversations. Bravo/brava! I loved your story! This story is going on my favorites.
Victoria Best chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
This was another great chapter! I love their relationship. It's so cute! And it is definitely moving in the right direction and progressing realistically. This story has a brilliant plot and I cannot wait to read and find out more.

I love the new side of Tristan we are starting to see here. In the previous chapter he appeared very closed-off and distanced and it was clear that something upsetting or traumatising had happened to him. This is the first time we see this new, bubbly and cheerful side of Tristan and really get to know his true personality. This chapter begins to elicit some sympathy for him as a person rather than his situation, as the previous chapter made me empathise with him mainly because he appeared so miserable. This chapter showed him as he would be normally and what he is really like as a person, which was certainly thought-provoking and interesting to read. I wonder what happened to him in the previous chapter to make him so miserable and upset. Perhaps it had something to do with his family or a loved one? I am intrigued and cannot wait to find out more. He is clearly an enigmatic, mysterious character and I am sure he must be hiding a few secrets. I will have to read on to find out more!

The dialogue is incredible. I love their little table-tennis round of witty and sarcastic comments. They are so sweet! One of my best couples I have seen in a while. Also, I like the way you include humour within the dialogue - it makes this story really enjoyable to read and reading it has really made me smile, cheered me up and brightened my day. Some of my favourite parts of their conversation were "What do you want?/ I want you." Aww! That was very sweet and obviously implies an attraction between them. Tristan seems to genuinely care about her and although they haven't known each other long, I love the subtle changes and the development of their relationship. This line made me laugh: "You wanna sleep with me this time?/ Of course not. Not without your will. You want to?" Aww :') It is great that you include these little bits of humour to make your piece engaging and entertaining to read, and most importantly, to help to numb the otherwise serious undertone of this story, for example how it touches upon serious ideas such as child neglect.

It was heartwarming when he is about to leave and then asks her "Do you want me to stay?" I thought she would say no and I am so happy that she said she does! She clearly cares a lot about him and there is definitely a spark between them. I think they both need someone to lean on and are fundamentally lonely people. They need each other. However, I have a feeling there might be a bittersweet ending for them, for they both appear to be quite damaged people due to traumatic pasts and experiences, which has brought on a type of barrier around them as they attempt to drive people away to avoid getting hurt. Therefore, I am unsure of whether they will let themselves love and whether this relationship will truly have a happy ending. Overall, there relationship is progressing very well and they are clearly starting to have feelings for each other.

Something I was unsure about was the time lapse between this chapter and the last chapter. Near the end of this chapter she mentions that they have known each other for "Six months" she had only "Met him twice and already felt something." However, I do not think this idea is particularly coherent when the beginning of this chapter is considered - she recognised his voice. This seems a little unconvincing if this is the first time they have met each other since their acquaintance six months ago. I find it hard to believe that they have been thinking about each other this whole time and so somehow can remember the sound of each other's voices and their appearances. They only met once and it wasn't for very long. I could be missing something - have they been in contact during that time, for example calling each other? If not, I think perhaps you should rethink this idea. It would seem more natural if he puts his hands over her eyes for he has recognised her, but it takes her a while to distinguish who the voice belongs to. From my own experiences, I could never even remember how a person looked after so much time if I had only met them once, let alone remember the sound of their voice. I could be completely wrong and actually they have constantly been seeing each other or whatever, in which case I think this needs to be clarified within the narrative to avoid confusion and I also think the time lapse between the two chapters should be clarified as well, perhaps in a little note at the beginning of the chapter.

Otherwise this was another great chapter and I am looking forward to reading more as soon as possible. You are very talented and are a real inspiration. Keep writing and following your dreams! :D

-Vicky x
Choc-o-Holic 101 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Okay, this was the most confusing thing I have ever read. You jumped from topic to topic. The flower shop, what does that have to do with the story? You gave no background information. News flash it is not abandonment if they leave money especially, if it is enough for education costs alone (assuming you are including college). That made no damn sense at all. I was highly confused the whole time I was reading this. Next time you right a story please give us some information that will give us insight on the characters. Not just jumping from topics. The dialogue was also played out. Use more original lines. I do not mean to sound harsh or mean but, this was just hard for me to grasp and I was very confused.
Kayla chapter 15 . 5/22/2012
I cannot tell you how beautiful this story was! From someone who adores a good love story: this was one of the most beautifully executed Romeo and Juliet tragedies I have ever read. I applaud your work and hope you continue to write great stories.
LilyGoesRawrr chapter 15 . 5/22/2012
oh..my god. That was an amazing story. I was actually crying at the end :'( SO EMOTIONAL! I loved it :)
Crazytay chapter 15 . 5/20/2012
All through this story I was saying, "Wow, this guy reminds me of my ex boyfriend," cause of all the sweet words and not talking about his life and all. Now im thinking, "Oh God! I hope my ex boyfriend isn't like this" I'm sooooo mad that it ended like this :'-{

Your writing is amazing and I encourage you to continue writing. But PLEASE write more happy stories so your readers don't cry.
whatdotheydream chapter 15 . 5/18/2012
That's so sad... But you know, it's kind of happy, too, in a melancholic way. I love your stories.
artandtheories chapter 15 . 5/15/2012
Ouch. You made me cry. And even when I read it again, I cried. You're such a good writer. Write more! :) xx
Silence Is My Answer chapter 15 . 5/7/2012
nooooo it's so sad :'( dammit! i love this story because it is original and just.. amaxing... but it's so sad :'( you have a real talent :) do you have any stories with happy endings? :L not that this wasn't awesome, its just happy ending are... happier :P well done
LoveToRead97 chapter 15 . 5/4/2012
I found your story today and decided to read it. At the first I hated the ending but thinking it through now I like it. At some point reading stories that always end in a 'they lived happily ever after' gets borring. I was about to cry when Eve was going to Seattle and when Tristan killed himself. It's a great story and I'm also gonna read 'Rain' later (it's 12:03PM over here).
Ignatusx chapter 15 . 4/30/2012
Hahaha xD He dies. Tristian dies! O_O Good thing too. -_- Nice ending,loved the story. :D
129 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »