Reviews for Running Into You
granity20 chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
i love it!
just like your other stories, i definitely love it!
will be waiting for an update thanks for this!
pixyfairy120 chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
Please update! This story is really good!
wildeep chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
Hi :)

This is my nth time reading these chapters. I like the setup of this story, Opposites Attract, and Second Fiddle so I keep coming back to read them. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you'll find the time and be in the mood to pick them up again.
violet-chi chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
I know you've left this one for a while, but do you think you could pleasepleasepleaseoplease keep going with this fic? It's so cute! And I want to know what happened to Ryan with his last boyfriend! Pleze? I'll... I'll cyberglomp you! And feed you digital cookies and cake and ice cream and... please?
ami-mochi1 chapter 3 . 11/12/2010
I love this story! I absolutely love pretend!boyfriends stories! I am sad this story is so infrequently updated :( Great job, I hope you continue it soon.
Poptart Guava King chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
KYA. I love this and Ryan's so cute! Lol Chris is so much like me! Hahaha. I hope you update this soon. :)
Poptart Guava King chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
*PGK squeals cause she loves it* as per usual of your stories... :P
OMG- so happy chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
As you can probably tell from my name, I am SO happy that you updated this story. I was curious if you ever would again, but surprise! You did it, and I'm thrilled with the results. You can sense the attraction between Jason and Ryan, even if they're both not outwardly showing it. And I like Jason's friends, they're lifelike.

Update again soon! It will make me even happier!
qq chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
This is cute, and I like cliche (couldn't add the little thingy over the e) stories. :D It's good for the soul. _
JungleMan chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
I want to see the barbeque, but I don't know if I should expect it or not. After all, it has been a very long time since you last updated but maybe...

Anyway, this story seems very good and, as always, your writing is amazing. I want to see more.
adioseveryone chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
nice. can't wait to read more. poor Jason. I think Ryan seems like a good match.
Esquirella chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
LOVE the premise of this story!
666 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
this story is really good! Keep at it & I hope you update soon! :)