Reviews for Downfall
BrandiRose chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
So far, I really like this story :) I like your style of writing too. As soon as I finish this, I'll be checking out your other story!
GrimIsaac chapter 32 . 3/28/2013
great book, but fyi it feels a tad choppy
bookppl93 chapter 32 . 3/4/2013
Such a cute ending c: I really loved this story and I hope you post a sequel soon -
mylittlePRINCESS chapter 32 . 2/27/2013
AWESOME STORY!
Alaeryel chapter 32 . 2/25/2013
OMG Cass-I CANNOT BELIEVE this is the end of the story besides the epilogue! I cried here and especially for Yuri-god I don't think my heart will recoup from his pain! I would like to see Yuri happy again tho and I think Helena telling him about Adrian helped him I know he still felt the loss and pain of it.

I will definitely be watching and waiting for the sequel no matter how long it may take you-I WILL BE HERE!

FABULOUS JOB!
Brightyellow chapter 32 . 2/24/2013
Too much to login, sorry about that.

But your descriptions were amazing. The writing of your noticible has gotten better throught the story. And also, honeslty it was a random ending. The sad thing is your story was predictable, i'm not saying that is bad im saying that it was obvious. But, i did stick by, and i do like the ending. You did a great job. You didnt do it for the reviews you did it for yourself, youre improving your writing and i hope you'll keep postin whenever. Just take a break from all this writing.
Kay Avanti chapter 31 . 2/4/2013
How about Adam? I kinda like that name. ... I feel sad that the story is almost over... time just flew by...(hurry & update)
KitKat chapter 31 . 2/2/2013
What about the names
Jacob nicknames:Jake, Jakey
William nicknames:Will, Willy, Liam
Skylar nicknames:Sky
Eddison nicknames:Eddie, Edd
Robert nicknames:Rob, Robbie
(Sorry could not think of any last names.)
KitKat
mylittleprincess chapter 31 . 2/2/2013
yay he is alive! please updste soon.
Alaeryel chapter 31 . 2/2/2013
YAY-HE LIVED! I have been sitting here and DYING to know if Jack lived or died and how Helena would handle it-ONE OF THE MOST EXCEPTIONAL CHAPTERS YET! I cannot believe one more chapter left and the story is over-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Ah well-ALL GOOD THINGS MUST COME TO AN END! I want to see Yuri atleast somewhat happy but I don't know how that will happen with one chapter left but that is just the way of things.

I also have a name to suggest but it isn't all that unique tho it is still not common atleast around here: Gaelen. Trying to think of more and if come up with anything else before hand I will send it your way via pm. I can't wait to read it.
bookppl93 chapter 31 . 2/2/2013
Too cute and maybe Roger Wedders :/ idk
Kay Avanti chapter 30 . 1/5/2013
Gods and goddesses! I love greek mythology, but this, this is better. I'm crying my eyes out! You have to hurry and post the next chapter! I must know what happens!
Alaeryel chapter 30 . 12/23/2012
SH**, HELL and DAMNATION Cass-this was OVER THE TOP FANTASTIC! When she saw Adrian and her father and everyone else-IT MADE ME BAWL! She was BRILLIANT and had CAJONES to stand up to Hades-PERFECTION! I am really hoping that Jack doesn't die-and I am going to almost say with confidence he won't but that is wishful thinking! BRILLIANT and OUT OF THIS WORLD chapter girl and I will be BOUNCING FOR MORE WHEN YOU GET IT UP! Lately sooooo much has been interfering with the immediate read I prefer but I will get it to it that is a VOW! The story is TOOOOOOOOO EXCELLENT NOT TO!
bookppl93 chapter 30 . 12/18/2012
Nice :)
Morganvla chapter 30 . 12/17/2012
Please post soon! I have to know what happens to Jack!
311 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »