Reviews for Downfall
Hayley Jade Alisdair chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
Hi! Great chapter, intrigue is definitely building! I don't know when you wrote this authors more (so you may have no clue as to what I'm referring to) but I got into Gryffindor as well, something I'd been crossing my fingers for! I'm going to read the next chapter now :) this story is starting out great :D
Simplegift96 chapter 9 . 6/21/2012
Great chapter :) I really am curious where you would go with this :)

As for Helena's father.. I was thinking it might be Hades or something but then no, it can't be.. If you're basing this on Greek mythology or something then it'd be harder for me to figure out who he is.. Then again, that's just me. The identity of Helena's father is going to drive me crazy!
Melodious harmony chapter 9 . 6/19/2012
This story is definately getting more and more interesting as it progresses :D I'm really REALLY glad I'm following it because it is one of the best ones I've read on this site yet. Great job _

If I had to guess, I'd say hades...
Alaeryel chapter 9 . 6/19/2012
A very different and unique take on a story! I am sorry I didn't review before now but I wanted to get a feel for the story and I think you have a pretty good one going here. I will be signing up for story alert. I really want to see where this goes. I haven't been able to figure out anything yet which is surprising for me-I am usually pretty good for the most part. Jack can be a bit annoying with not giving any answers but I do know it is his position and I understand. I feel for the young girl and am curious about the other 3. I will be looking forward to more!
Simplegift96 chapter 8 . 6/11/2012
Cliffie! I like the chapter so far :) Not much happened, yeah, but I mean, the chapter is quite foreboding you know? :D
Melodious harmony chapter 8 . 6/10/2012
That was a great chapter! Update soon
Morganvla chapter 8 . 6/10/2012
Wow this story is getting really good! Please update soon!
Melodious harmony chapter 7 . 6/1/2012
:( stupid governments! They don't care that people are people, they only want results :(
Simplegift96 chapter 6 . 5/23/2012
I really enjoyed this story so far, shame I didn't get to read the original. Would this have the same number of chapters as the original? Oh, doesn't matter.. Just keep writing as you do, it's absolutely awesome! :D
Simplegift96 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Awesome description and plot you have here :) Truly inspired by it!
what the dormouse said chapter 6 . 5/22/2012
I liked Helena standing up to Jack, I'd be pretty frustrated not getting answers from him too - it's like he doesn't understand why she wants to know these things haha. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
what the dormouse said chapter 5 . 5/15/2012
Good chapter, things are getting interesting now :) I can't wait to see Jack's reaction to her bringing them back to the hotel room.

I'm curious, are Daisy and her friends going to play a similar role in this version? I was just wondering haha.
Melodious harmony chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
Hmmm... Jack will most likely be sooo unhappy lol I can't wait to see it :)
what the dormouse said chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
I'm really enjoying it so far :) I like the change from it being a supernatural school to just being a normal school, I think it makes the build up to her finding out what she is more interesting..I'm looking forward to reading the rest of it. I don't like Oliver either haha, but I suppose that was your intention.

But yeah, apart from that I've enjoyed what's published so far :)
Melodious harmony chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
Curiosity, curiosity, curiosity. It's killing me here!
313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »