Reviews for Downfall
Reader chapter 38 . 12/3/2010
This story made me smile.

You have a gift thanks for sharing it

You ROCK!
LittleMissAuthorXx chapter 38 . 11/27/2010
Okay so... I found this story yesterday, and I've been reading it as quickly as possible to finish it :) It's seriously one of the best stories on this website, and I know I say that a lot, but every time I find a new story, they just keep getting better and better :)

And it doesn't help that I'm obsessed with Greek mythology and when I found this story I nearly died, lol :)

Take it from one writer to another, you are insanely good :D

Rest assured that I'll most likely read your other story and any other stories you write on fictionpress :D

Good luck,

Lys
Stephie Callagher chapter 38 . 11/26/2010
. . . Awesome :) I cant say anything more
Blondiej1 chapter 38 . 11/25/2010
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW! OMG it was amazing the ending was awesome! I am about to start your other story so expect some more reviews from me in the future!
metallicdiamond chapter 38 . 11/25/2010
where are the babies? :O

we would love a one short or a short story of jack and helena handling parenthood :D

and by we, i mean me
Blondiej1 chapter 37 . 11/21/2010
Sorry this is the first time I've gotten a chance to review, I just found this story and I have been reading it as fast as I can.

Wow you better have a plan and a good one, when it comes to making up for 'killing' Jack.

OMG I SAW HARRY POTTER AT MIDNIGHT TOO! IT WAS AMAZING! EK I LOVED IT.

Sorry about the Harry Potter fan girl moment.

Good Luck,

Sarah!
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooope chapter 37 . 11/21/2010
I hate you.

Not really.

But seriously if you don't update as soon as possible...

I'm going to make like a Helena and explode D:

I'm sorry. That wasn't funny.

YOU'RE MEAN. THAT CLIFFIE WAS MEAN.

Update soon please.
m chapter 37 . 11/20/2010
what the frick? please tell me there is a happy ending!1
Sweatered5Hatchets chapter 37 . 11/20/2010
Looking foward to the next chapter!

I saw Harry Potter, yesterday too! Is the best movie ever. I fell in love with Harry Potter all over again! Can't wait for Part 2 next year. Ooh, one more thing Dobby's speech was amazing, too bad he died :(
Pixie.Florence chapter 37 . 11/20/2010
NONONONONONONONO!

No cliffhangers!

Not allowed!

*shudders*

I must know what happens so you must update...QUICKLY!

ps. Love the story
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooope chapter 36 . 11/16/2010
Damn you Oliver. to fucking HELL.
m chapter 36 . 11/16/2010
WHAT WHAT WHAT? NO! JACK CANNOT DIE! NO NO NO NO NON OONOAISNDFONAQREIGJA;LD! NONONONON! PLEASE NO *SOB*!
Becjane chapter 36 . 11/15/2010
What? Jack can't die!

I only started reading your story today, it's AMAZING I finished 36 chapters in 1 afternoon :) It's really engaging and such a good mix of different genres.

But please don't kill Jack! He's awesome!

I know this is a bit early, but I love these characters and how you write them... sequel? Maybe?
Iridescent Iris chapter 36 . 11/15/2010
I absolutely love this story! Thank you for the new chapter. Can't wait for the next one!
Stephie Callagher chapter 36 . 11/15/2010
. . . Y-you c-cant k-kill h-him!

*bawls eyes out*

if he dies i will be so pissed...

BUT it wud be an interesting turn...

:D