Reviews for Downfall
ponponcake chapter 19 . 4/25/2010
Aw :) Helena and Jake are so good together :) Harlow sounds like a b*tch, I already hate her hahaha I'm glad all she can do is control weather though, Helena has bigger fish to fry cough*vampires coughcough*former friend cough* :) Cant wait till the next update! I wanna see what other crazy-ass powers she has!
under the milky way chapter 19 . 4/24/2010
Oh boy, great update, loved it! Jack/Helena are so lovely together! Yeah, we remeber Oliver the bastard aha :P Keep up the great work! :D X
Deleted123321 chapter 19 . 4/24/2010
Loved it :) Please update soon ;)

XOXO

SP
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooope chapter 19 . 4/23/2010
ew i dont like harlow. :/ bugss me. i love this story though! its brilliant! :D update soon pweez(:
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooope chapter 11 . 4/23/2010
ASH! GET THE F* AWAY! all jack's. damn that stupid freaking ash! HE NEEDS TO GET HIS HEAD OUT OF HIS ASS. noww. i hate him! temporarily of course. :)
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooope chapter 9 . 4/23/2010
awhh(: the old lady was sweet. :D
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooope chapter 8 . 4/23/2010
AWH! :'D
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooope chapter 7 . 4/23/2010
ash kinda annoyed me in this chapter.. :/ oh wel.
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooope chapter 3 . 4/23/2010
oliver. disgusts. me. she was trying to help him! ASSHOLE!

HE'S the scum. deserves to go to hell.

lol thats ironic :P
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooope chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
oh my gosh! her BEST FRIEND is disgusted by her! D: bastard!
Floppy125 chapter 19 . 4/23/2010
aw! the last part was so sweet!

please update ASAP :)
SunnyF chapter 18 . 4/16/2010
i love this~ XDD great job~ EXCELlENT! 0
RitaHouston chapter 18 . 4/14/2010
i love it keep going
under the milky way chapter 18 . 4/14/2010
Great update again! I think that Jack/Hel are a really good couple together! You've portrayed them really well, especially their relationship, their all both lovey-dovey now! So well donee :D Cant wait to read the next bit in line! :D x
Deleted123321 chapter 18 . 4/14/2010
Dear Tessa

OMG i love your story... I feel like i'm right next to them and i can just relate to the characters... You are a really amazing writer ... Please update soon :)

don't you dare have Helena break up with Jack to be with Ash.. I love Ash's personality, but Jack is EPIC.

Love