Reviews for Downfall
jasminesurf chapter 12 . 7/10/2012
I'm not sure if I read this before or what, but just came across it and definitely was intrigued (I just finished the twelve chapters in one sitting!). I love love love this. Your pacing and tone are great and I love Helena's voice/inner monologue. I also loved the part you did from Jack's point of view. The characters all sound awesome too. I thought your pen name looked familiar and then clicked on your profile and realized I've read some of your other story-The Embroidered Night (which was also fantastic too - well the parts I read). I need to catch up on that story as well. :)
colbyjackchz chapter 12 . 7/10/2012
Please update soon :O i cant wait for more
Hayley Jade Alisdair chapter 12 . 7/10/2012
Okay okay, Luke redeemed himself... Slightly. Team Jack all the way! Can't wait for the next update :D
bookppl93 chapter 12 . 7/10/2012
I wanted you to know Luke's awesome and that if I don't review it's cause vaca screws you.
bookppl93 chapter 11 . 7/9/2012
Haha wait till he heres about Hades..
what the dormouse said chapter 11 . 7/9/2012
I actually quite like Luke haha. I felt sorry for him when he was telling Helena what happened to him.

So Hades is her dad - funnily enough I think that there are worse Greek gods to have as a father haha. I'm interested to see how her first meeting with him goes :)

I thought that the end of the chapter was very sweet, and Jack's concern seemed quite natural. It was a nice contrast with the brutality of the attack on Helena.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/8/2012
I bloody love this! 3 please continue! would love to see more romantic elements, perhaps?
gdhtbhd chapter 11 . 7/7/2012
This is... phenomenal.

Best. Fiction. Ever.
Alaeryel chapter 11 . 7/6/2012
OH YOU HAD MY HEART LURCHING AND CLENCHING at what she had to endure-it was like I felt what Helena was feeling! What a way to find out who your dad is-and I WAS RIGHT-I thought it was either him or the devil with the latter not being likely! I love Jack and Hel together and this was SOOOOO BRILLIANTLY DONE! I kinda like Luke and it will be nice to see a MORE HUMAN side to him per se! I ALWAYS look FORWARD TO SEEING AN UPDATE to this story-I just cannot get ENOUGH OF IT! WHAT AN EXCEPTIONAL, TALENTED WRITER YOU ARE Just!
colbyjackchz chapter 11 . 7/6/2012
Oh gosh D: poor helena! Cant wait for more
Hayley Jade Alisdair chapter 11 . 7/6/2012
I hope she ends up with Jack! And Hades is her father! *does little dance* I so picked that!
Morganvla chapter 11 . 7/6/2012
In love with jack :)
Morganvla chapter 10 . 7/6/2012
Not sure why but I want to constantly punch Luke in the face, he just pisses me off haha. Love jack and Helena though!
Melodious harmony chapter 10 . 7/5/2012
:( sorry for updating so late...

Oh noes! :( Jack will be getting a blow to the ego (not that he really has one) with Helena getting kidnapped like that. D:

I'm starting to really dislike Luke, though. He's getting an attitude that kinda annoys me in people i know. I understand where he's coming from, but it's still slightly annoying. Knowing everything is like knowing there's a surprise party for you before it even happens and sometimes they don't pull thru so youre waiting for something that will never happen. He needs to be patient. :/ sorry. Kinda went off on a rant there.

Update again when you can :D
what the dormouse said chapter 10 . 7/5/2012
i thought that the scene with the oracle was very well done, and the idea of having an oracle of delphi in modern day new york was quite clever. i like the idea of ancient merging with modern, so i think it was a very nice addition to the story. but the cliffhanger was mean :( i hope you update soon so we know what happens - i'm particularly eager to see what jack's response will be because i can't picture him being very happy haha!
313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »