Reviews for Downfall
what the dormouse said chapter 9 . 7/5/2012
Her comment about the three headed dog made me smile haha, i thought that was a nice touch..i'm fairly confident i know who her father is too but i can't wait for it to be revealed properly :)
what the dormouse said chapter 8 . 7/5/2012
I really liked this chapter. I liked the interaction between Jack and Helena and his obvious for concern for her, it was nice to see :)
colbyjackchz chapter 10 . 7/4/2012
I love it so far :D pretty i cant wait for more!
Alaeryel chapter 10 . 7/4/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY Cass-IMMENSELY! I have been WATCHING for another update and was EXTREMELY EXCITED to see one! I think you did a BRILLIANT JOB with the prophecy myself! I have been writing poetry since I was 12 and it has been 39 years now and YOU DID IT BEAUTIFULLY. I think Jack and Helena are meant for each other. I like the 3 companions but with that prophecy now my mind WONDERS or could it be someone from her school? I want to know about the man that took her. My breath caught when she was taken and didn't want it to end-I WANTED TO READ MORE-DEFINITELY CAUGHT MY ATTENTION AND LEFT ME WANTING MORE! AMAZING writing and OUTSTANDING story!
bookppl93 chapter 10 . 7/4/2012
I found this story.. And I just love the feel of it all.
Hayley Jade Alisdair chapter 10 . 7/4/2012
Uh oh...cliffy, huh? Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Guest chapter 9 . 7/1/2012
Dude, you can't just leave a person hanging like that! What in the fug am I supposed to read now? Old magazines? Jeez.
More chapter 9 . 6/26/2012
I love this story
Hayley Jade Alisdair chapter 9 . 6/24/2012
Satan? Hades? Lucifer? Azrael? They're my only guesses...
Hayley Jade Alisdair chapter 8 . 6/24/2012
More suspense! Aaarggh! I shall continue onto the next chapter pronto!
Hayley Jade Alisdair chapter 7 . 6/24/2012
It did kinda feel too soon, but I get where you're coming from and it makes sense :)
Hayley Jade Alisdair chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
I sensed that wasn't going to go over well!
Hayley Jade Alisdair chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
Love the new characters, but still suspicious! Ah well, great chapter!
Hayley Jade Alisdair chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
I've decided I think Jack's pretty cool :) I like this chapter a lot! Good job :)
Hayley Jade Alisdair chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
Poor Helena... Oliver's a dick.
313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »