Reviews for Leaps Meant To Be Taken
dizzydesi chapter 3 . 5/13/2010
oh man where do i begin. Even with the scene between Ciaran and melanie, i still like him. something about it is so...real. I mean, people act like that and can still be nice and decent. I like the chief. Very much a father figure. I'm gonna say it cuz no else will. I like Trevor. He's so...deliciously bad, it's like eating candy in bed or having a sundae before dinner. Bad but oh so good. the whole "Dont mess up his face...much that is" just...perfect.

As for my story...as soon as i get home, it's going up for you.

Great job.
sourgummyworms2007 chapter 2 . 4/25/2010
nice story, nice pacing, nice way to keep ur audience interested. can't wait to read more, just wish u described ur characters better, it would give me a better mental image 2 work w/. so update whenever u can
dizzydesi chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
I am so ready for the next chapter! This has me intrigued. The bull…I think I like him. We shall see though. More…I demand more! :)
Uranie chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
I like this story. Leona is ccol, and i can't wait to read Ciaran'POV
intellectual titmouse chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
nice development. wonder what that stare-down from Ciaran was about? i'm excited for his perspective on the whole thing. lovely voice on mel, that one. ugh.
Lucid Lune in Acoustic chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
Why, thank-you, that shout-out made me cheese!

Anyway, I knew that I'd read this before. From jump I knew it was a re-write, right, but I only "thought" I'd read it until she was standing in the rain, listening to Miss Winehouse! That did it. I liked this story before, then it was gone I think. So, I'm glad it's back!

Cirian is kind of awesome.

Leona, however, is even more awesome! That name, I love it. It doesn't sound too new-age, like Apple or something else odd, but it just rolls off the tongue, doesn't it?

I cannot wait to read more!
intellectual titmouse chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
i'm excited for this!
Lucid Lune in Acoustic chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I'm (almost) sure that I'm one of those new readers you welcomed! And, so far, I'm excited to see where this goes.

I ask myself why girls do that - being one myself and all. I've only caught myself doing so twice and I had to dump those guys before they pulled me into their endless cycle of BS. So, I like this.

Patiently waiting for more. Adios