Reviews for Sad Copernicus
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I decided to pick a random poem of yours and review, so let it be this one! :) I adore the analogy of using the terrible twos, quite clever actually. Overall, a fantastic piece. Write on please!

Anna _
n.p-simmons chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Humorous but sombre (if that's the right word for it)... for such a short poem it is very effective. Sorta just, jumps off the screen a bit...

Nice.
SingViolence chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Very much true. Thank you for writing!
Ygg chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
This is a good poem with an important theme! Love the title too.

Tragic as it may seem, perhaps we first háve to make a deep and painful fall before we might stand up again and be ready to grow up a little more to become more mature, more Human.. Perhaps that is the only way we can be healed?
Punslinger chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Maybe we've gone so far beyond the terrible twos and threes that we are in our senile seventies. Not that that would be an excuse. But it's a good poem; very thoughtful.
Isca chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
"Constantly picking up sharp objects or trying to swallow things we shouldn't." Truly, this piece is wonderful. It's short, yes, but the philosophical implications are profound. We are still young. The good news is: we'll grow older. The bad news is: we still have to face 'the teen years.' ;)
thinking.about.thinking chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I love the last stanza, and the truth of it. I also liked how you place "we shouldn't..." so that it could be read both as "or trying to swallow things we shouldn't..." or "or trying to swallow things. we shouldn't..."

.thinking
LiverTeaTime chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I really liked this...Love the meaning to it.