Reviews for I'm a Mess
MyNameIsDave chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Hey o there! Ok, so I read this song here. lol. The verses are nice; flowing, rhyming, and catchy! I do like the second verse, yah! Although, I shall say, the bridge throws the song off. The second line kinda through me for a loop, and I was trying to figure out what that might do with the rest of the song.

But overall, tis good! Good work and I shall keep reviewing, even though I am a billion years late. :D
musicgirl94 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
ok i am IN LOVE with the second verse of this song! and basically all your songs i seriously don't know how you are such an amazing songwriter! and i know i've said this before but since i've added a ton of stuff recently i was hoping you could check some of my new songs out and tell me what you think :) thanks and NEVER stop writing! ooh and you should definitely make a youtube account and post some of these up there cause i'm dying to know what some of them sound like!
Hitsu-Chan chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I love the flow to your song. I also love the line "I wrote your name until my pen ran out of ink." and "I swear to God I'm not crazy as you think." I also like "Honey, you just lost your angel wings." Pretty cool lyrics. Good work!
Isca chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
"Of course it hurts, you know." I like the tone of this line; the "of course" part makes this line really genuine and personal.

"Honey, you just lost your angel-wings." This is another one of my favourite lines from the piece; it's so sweet, yet tragic.