Reviews for My Bros and Me
LM chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
this is interesting{:
DaughterOfPoseiden47 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I love it! Girl/Guy whatever you are! Your a great writer you got some talent! Keep writing! :)

~.DaughterOfPoseiden.
Kendall Quinn chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Dude. This is hilarious. I won't even ask how it's possible that Lesley has 11 brothers all in one school. (Now, if she lived with her FATHER, and these eleven brothers were not all entirely related, I might understand...But this is just insane!)

But please don't misunderstand. I mean 'insane' in a sort of loveable way. This story strikes me as the sort in which the premise is so over-the-top that you can't help but accept it with a laugh, realising that it is by no means a snapshot of reality. One in which, that is, the reader is well prepared to embrace the absurd. (On that note, Ayane is hilarious, spewing out all those ridiculous pet names for her daughter.)

In short, as serious fiction, this story probably wouldn't be taken too seriously. But I get the feeling it's not meant to be taken seriously-that it is, rather, just a fun piece that will make a lot of people laugh. (Especially with some of that fantastic imagery. If I may quote my favourite description: "...this slammed me down hard, like when this obese, sweating man sat down on me once. Not a fun experience, not to mention having my air constricted and my upper body crushed downwards. I was never the same again." That was priceless. You have a very keen sense of humour.)

Write on, my friend!

Pax,

~Kendall Q
glitterfishyy chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Haha, this sounds like it's gonna rock!

I can't wait to read more!