Reviews for Magically Delightful
theNewPollution chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
This story has so much adorable potential, I really hope you continue to use it as a means to work through your writer's block! Chapter 5 is bloody cute. Thanks for posting.
rdemon chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
You should write more during your 'writer's block' because this is one sweet and cute chapter and oh-so-fluffy.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
I just found this story, and read it. When I got to this chapter, I saw youe note, and checked the dates. I hope you finish it up quickly. 5 chapters in 3 years hmm. More soon !
LadyDe chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
Finally. A new chapter. Looks like you're over the writers block. I liked this chapter. Vasili is kinda jumping ahead a little, ya think? But he's just what Jake needs to shake him up. Post another one soon.
HellPup chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
Oh, I also wanted to say that this story reminds me of Lucky Charms Lolz "magically delicious!"
HellPup chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
:D another story I love from u! If u don't watch it I might have to hug u! XD I love the characters and their personalities. I can't wait until u write more. :3
Okamihanyu chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
It's so lovely to see this updated! I honestly had forgotten about it. xD But then I remembered it right away! It's tough getting through writer's block! I hope every thing goes well with that. It's nice to see their relationship getting deeper. Nothing like a road trip as a date!
toasting chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
This was so delightful. It was sweet and beautifully romantic; absolutely loved this. Thank you for this wonderful chapter :)
krlsen chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
:D
Peacock Slayer chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
Wow THis was great I really hope that one day you will continue this.
quayjahn chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
That's so sweet...
I doubt the kids would mind a wizard as daddy's bf...
Starryeyeddaydreamer9 chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
Another great story , any updates any time in the future ?
ikfly19 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I like this story so far. I'm looking forward to reading the rest, but i see you haven't updated in a year :[
HideAndGoSeek chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
Awww! Please continue this one! It's so good and I desperately want to read more of it!

HGS
anon chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
cute story. hope you continue with it.
81 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »