Reviews for Magically Delightful
juppy chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
rawr. ;D

but i dont want jake's first time to be with a random stranger. even if he's really hot. D:

VASILI IS SO ADORABLEOMGOMGOGMGOMGOMG!
JtheChosen1 chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
Poor Jake lol! He can keep the twink, I want the big guy Greg ;)

Nice job!
Poptart Guava King chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Well this is just adorable. I'm looking forward to the rest! Ree is just...huggable. xD
MeredithAncret chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
I think I love that therapist, I wish mine had been like that.

Great chapter, though I noticed some misspellings and missing words. That happens to me all the time when I don't beta, lol.

I personally thinking that the timing and speed of a self-realization about sexuality is always different for different people. Sometimes it just takes a while and then everything clicks together.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Qui chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
I hate to be the guy who only reviews when there's a problem, but all your text ended up being underlined and it's...distracting from the wonder that is your story...
BlueHeart chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Wow I am really into these kind of story. I always adore a story with kids in there. It is always cute and somewhat enjoyable. Plz continue this wonderful fic. I'm expecting for a new update soon. .
V chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Cute story with a couple of spelling mistakes, but a good start overall. Now...update the tat series?
DRAGONFIRE04 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
please update soon.
Lerene chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
So cute! I love it
BloodyDestiny chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
I think I am going to like this story. Good work on the first chapter cant wait to see what is going to become of it.
CinderellaWithCombatBoots chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Pretty awesome beginning. I love Vasili. And respect him very much. I work with children and they like to jump on you a whole lot (: Update soon, I loved the start.
pinkeclipse chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Loved it! can't wait to read more! Loved that he was going to wriggle his fingers too!
Gravilove19 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
I can't wait for the next chapter
igbriwwfweg chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
When I first saw that you had a new story I had two simultaneous reactions. _ and :D

The first is because I really really really really really love Kane and I want you to finish his story. But you are really good at completing the stories in that series so I relaxed after a few seconds.

The second face was because I honestly love you and your writing. So I couldn't help but be happy.

Ok, so this sounds like it's going to be absolutely awesome. The idea of it is just too cute. And I love the children. Especially Ree.

Also, at the part where the teacher was telling him that Ree stole her wallet there is an 'o' missing in shout. Just wanted to let you know.

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE ROMANCE. YAYAYAYAYAY. :P

Oh, another thing, what happened to your gay cowboy romance? I was a little sad that it never went anywhere.
Sapphire2619 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010