Reviews for The Keeping
marijee chapter 23 . 12/4/2010
Things aren't adding up for Mel are they! So what is going to happen when Mel finds out she is a lycan? Will the Lycan website email her back? Or call Ryne? I know I'm kind of running with this Mel is a wolf thing aren't I? LOL!
marijee chapter 22 . 12/4/2010
Too bad Ryne didn't really delete that file. What is Mel going to find? Will she recognize something? I think she's a wolf...but I don't know why she doesn't know it...or why her wolf is quiet.

Wow! Ryne and Mel in bed...they ended up not doing anything...Ryne finally seemed to come to reason...but boy was that intense! You could feel the desire and passion eminating from them!
marijee chapter 21 . 12/4/2010
Oh boy! Mel sees wolf and falls in creek...only to be saved by Ryne. The wolf has disapeared. I laughed at Ryne in Mel's bed. He just can't stay away from Melody can he? Oh and what's in that file folder...what kind of incriminating photos will she find? I liked how Mel and Ryne bonded over their love of photography and nature. Oh yes...Melody and nature... Enjoying.
marijee chapter 20 . 12/4/2010
Mel has it bad...even though she's trying to deny it. I think Ryne feels the same way. Why does his wolf want Melody and why did she show her throat to Ryne? Showing her subservience to the Alpha. I still have a feeling the answer is with her father.
marijee chapter 19 . 12/4/2010
Loved Mel's guilt over sleeping with Lucy's, Ryne. Turns out she didn't have to feel guilty at all. That certainly seemed to please Mel! LOL! Enjoying.
marijee chapter 18 . 12/4/2010
Both Ryne and Mel seem fairly conflicted over their feelings for each other. Both thinking it should have never happend and certainly shouldn't happen again. Ryne plans to keep the enemy close and Mel plans to ignore it. Mel keeps getting into wolf stuff doesn't she...the book on lycanthropy...I keep waiting for her to start putting things together...but it is all rather farfetched isn't it? Werewolves.
marijee chapter 17 . 12/4/2010
Old house, stranded because of the storm, scary movies and Mel's vivid imagination. Oh and Ryne laying on top of Mel! Good chapter! So why is Mel obsessed with wolves? Something inside her trying to tell her something?
marijee chapter 16 . 12/4/2010
So I think perhaps Ryne is doing the interviewing today. Finding more about Mel and her family. I still wonder who her father is...perhaps a wolf? The house does sound like it's in terrible repair...Ryne does have his work cut out for him. Well I wonder what the boys have been up to? Out being wolves? Enjoying.
marijee chapter 15 . 12/4/2010
So Mel is feeling dread. Does she sens the power of the wolves or is it the fact that she will be lying to Ryne about the reason for the interview. Do humans sense the danger of the wolves? I am guessing so. Will Mel tell Ryne that Lucy needs her faucett fixed? I liked the idea of Mel writing a story of the town...and all the anecdotes. Enjoying.
marijee chapter 14 . 12/4/2010
Mel is being drawn into this man's charisma. They both are drawn to each other. Ryne covers it up by being arrogant. Enjoying.
marijee chapter 13 . 12/4/2010
Ryne is certainly mysterious to Mel. He is surprising too, how he can be so arrogant and then friendly. Lucy doesn't deter Mels' assumption that she is with Ryne. Enjoying.
marijee chapter 12 . 12/4/2010
LOL! Loved Mel and Ryne's meeting and Ryne's subsequent teasing. Mel is a stalker and a trespasser. As far as a sex fiend goes...it's hard to resist Ryne! Mel also sees how the female population of Stump River are all gaga over those guys!

So Ryne is really going to meet up with Mel. Will she tell him that she has been hired to do this interview? She's probably not supposed to say.
marijee chapter 11 . 12/4/2010
So what did Greyson's remark mean? Does he think somethin is going to happen to Mel...or does he plan on doing something to her after she's finished her assignment?

So Ryne is drawn to her and repelled. She can be the end of his life and his pack. Kane says so too. There is nothing more important than The Keeping. It was good to see Kane and Elise again...so much in love and Kane so in love with the baby Elise is carrying. Enjoying.
marijee chapter 10 . 12/4/2010
I can imagine that Mel is stirring up all kinds of concerns throughout the wolf society. She could expose them to the world.

I liked the way you described Mel enjoying the sunshine outside of he cabin. You just saw her relax and then get tense as she saw the footprints.

So what is with her family...I didn't mention in in the last review...where is her father? Who is her father? Enjoying.
marijee chapter 9 . 12/4/2010
Yeah...I wonder when Mel will start putting the pieces together. Bryan dropped a lot of hints too...Alpha, the fact that he said he was with Ryne. Well at least on that one Mel dismissed the idea Ryne was gay. Yeah, he exudes maleness. The fact that he's a dog whisperer and what he said about talking to all the dogs. Hm!

So was the waitress also Lucy? I liked Mel's rection...unfounded jealousy.
1,750 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »