Reviews for The Keeping
tehcow chapter 6 . 4/4/2010
"And then it was the weirdest thing, just liked you'd see in a cartoon." lol i loved that line :D
chng234 chapter 6 . 4/4/2010
hope mel will be fine.
marvelchick chapter 3 . 4/4/2010
And the plot thickens...Whoo! Lol, Mel's too good at her job for her own good :)Yay she'll soon be meeting Ryne, that sexy hunk of a man ;)

Once again great job!
marvelchick chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
Melody seems to be shaping into a very likeable character. I like her very much, you're very good with characterization :)
marvelchick chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I am so excited for this sequel. This is a great start, Ryne's story is looking to be as good, if not better than The Mating ;)

Didn't spot any mistakes, but I'll let you know if I find anything later. GRREAT start :)
September Stone chapter 6 . 4/4/2010
Oh! Can't wait for the next chapter when they will no doubt meet for the first time.. well I guess it will be a first conscious meeting for the two leads.

And you just gota love Bryan's plan! Hahahaha smooth!

Great story so far. Please update asap! :)
Midnight113 chapter 6 . 4/4/2010
Well you didn't disappoint that's for sure, talk about a unique meeting. It's hilarious how she seems to get herself into trouble. I especially like that she smacked into a tree so they had to carry her back, lol. I can't wait for her to wake up and start explaining herself to him. I'm looking forward to it. I hope you're feeling better and have a Happy Easter!
lionandthelamblove7 chapter 6 . 4/4/2010
OMG! I loved it so much! I can't wait until you update! Loved it!

-lionandthelamblove7
Latindancer4ever chapter 3 . 4/3/2010
I'm really getting into this story! I think I like it even more than The Mating! Mel is mine kinda girl! I love Elise as well, but she's more sweet and innocent compared to Mel. I'll be interested to see what happens when Mel and Ryne finally meet. Update soon! :)
MaxMcDowell chapter 6 . 4/3/2010
Please update soon and thank you for the chapter.
Devilish Kisses chapter 6 . 4/3/2010
Thanks for the update! Can't wait for more-can't wait until they actually start talking to one another!
Cupid's Psyche chapter 6 . 4/3/2010
What a sweet and cruel gift! Sweet, because, whoohoo, they are finally in the same room together, and cruel because – they are finally in the same room together! I need another chapter, ASAP! ;) I love this story (obviously), but I really love the way you’ve written it. The details and POVs and characters, they are all fantastic. And Bryan and Daniel are growing on me. Those two are a kick, and the bit about her smacking into a tree…lol, I think I’ll still be laughing about that when I crawl into bed tonight. Great job, Charlie! Have a great Easter (and thank you for the gift ;).
pbgurl chapter 6 . 4/3/2010
lol, at Bryan's statement of "saving" her from Daniel.

I'm really excited how things are going to go once Ryne finds out that she is the women that Kane told him about.

And YAAYS for two updates in two days!

-Liz :D
HeARmeRaWR chapter 6 . 4/3/2010
OMG! That bot with Mel running into the tree was probably one of the funniest things I've ever read. I'm laughing at the mental image that Daniel's description conjured. :D

Wow. Yeah well can't wait till she wakes up and FINALLY meets Ryne! Lol :D
cytl101 chapter 6 . 4/3/2010
lol cartoon style: right into the tree :D

great job