Reviews for The Keeping
marijee chapter 8 . 12/4/2010
The people that Mel work with sound intimidating...but then so does Ryne! I wonder what Grayson really wants? Does he want to destroy the wolves or befriend them? Somehow I think the former.

So did Ryne show up and give Mel reason for her sex dream? I am thinking so. I am wondering what Ryne thought and why he did that. Enjoying.
marijee chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
Loved how Ryne told Mel who he was when they got back to her cabin. How embarrassing again for her! Ryne is thinking about the reason for Mel's visit and he's right on the money...the photo. Enjoying.
marijee chapter 6 . 12/4/2010
Yep, accosted by wolves and smashed herself into a tree...way to go Mel! LOL! Oh and Ryne...he's got a feeling.
marijee chapter 5 . 12/4/2010
I am laughing at Mel. Tearing off the no trespassing sign and falling back into the snow and then crash landing after she climbed over the fence. I am guessing she looks quite the sight...all muddy and banged up! Well Mel is on wolf territory...I wonder how this will play out!
marijee chapter 4 . 12/3/2010
Ryne is lonely. He wants a partner...like Elise is for Kane. So for his birthday...a quick release in the bars bathroom. Sort of sad. I wonder when Mel will get there? enjoying.
marijee chapter 3 . 12/3/2010
All those words that were dropped...scent, mate and the growling. When will Mel figure it out? Boy she got lucky hiding out in the Post office! Enjoying.
marijee chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
So Mel is suppose to do research on Ryne...for Grayson, obviously. It's good to see Elise again. Is she pregnant? I liked your Mel! Driving through the snow storm for her job. Looking forward to being a working journalist. Enjoyed.
marijee chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
So this Grayson, must have purchased the picture of wolf Kane? I wonder what kind of trouble he will create?

Ryne is in his new territory. Spending time with the local girls. Well one... Looking forward to reading this continuation of The Mating.
eenitsedStarzz chapter 25 . 11/29/2010
Lovely as always. This was by far my favorite chapter so far. I enjoy this couple almost as much as I enjoyed Kane and Elise except they're not an actual couple yet so I'm not fully satisfied. I'm glad she's finally letting loose. I was terrified that Lucy was going to resent her, at least there's no competition there!

I adore your stories and strongly urge you to keep up the excellent work. I was a little hesitant about reading this concerned that it would be outshined by 'The Mating' but it's not. The characters are so original that it's not the typical alpha in every story and I like that (that's an issue I have with sequels sometimes) I'm glad that Elise and Kane did have a guest appearance in this work though.
Rdhddstpchld93 chapter 4 . 11/20/2010
Hello! :) Reading your author's note at the beginning of chapter 4 of The Keeping made me laugh, but in a good way! I'm from Mississippi, and we tend to have more than our fair share of stereotyping down south. While most people belive we are unintelligent, illiterate, and obesed (though there is the select few who are), we are actually quite the opposite. We have some the best food in the US, the most hospitality compared to any other state, along with quite a few famous people born and raised here. I do have to admit we say ya'll (that is the correct way to spell it) instead of you guys, and fixing instead of going. SO! Long story short, I definetly am not one (along with most people in The South) to negativly stereotype you or anyone else for that matter. I think it's pretty awesome you live in Canada, and I'm actually jealous because I would love to see the country myself!
CoalsandEmbers chapter 21 . 11/8/2010
I agree with you on the 'filler chapters'. If it has something important in it how is it a 'filler'? And if someone cant find the hidden clues, then they aren't really reading at all. I also love this story and 'the mating', I think they are both very well writen and you have much better editing then many other people i have seen on the internet. Some of the stories can be really good but the spelling and grammer errors make them hard to read.

Your doing great keep it up,

CoalsandEmbers

P.S. I love details, but I often find that if I try to say everything the story is more like a novel. Then if I have a page limit I have to cut the story short and the perfect story in my mind never gets out.
simplegirl09 chapter 43 . 11/6/2010
what a magnificent manuscript!

I love how the plot develops specially when the conflicts stared to rise. I also love how Ryne and Melody's feelings for each other started to materialized. Though i'd recommend that you tighten the plot a little bit because the real story starts at around chapter five and it makes your reader a little bored at the first few chapters.

Nevertheless, i want to congratulate you for a job well done and good luck for your other stories! :)

p.s. I'm looking forward for The finding! :)
DarkHeartMistress chapter 44 . 10/25/2010
yay!
ThePureAndSimpleTruth chapter 44 . 10/24/2010
YAY! Charliej, you're the best! :D
Bluecoco100 chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
Just thought you should know that I miss your stories. A lot... It's kind of sad... lol.

When is this new story coming out? I'm dying to know!
1,750 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »