Reviews for The Keeping
anonymous8D chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
New Story!

I can already feel the excitement. !
BooBerry chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
How wonderful you were able to add in Elise! I knew somehow Elise and Kane would make a cameo but I never expected it so soon. And she's pregnant! So far, I'm liking Mel. I'm just worried that her work will make bad things happen for Ryne. Love the direction this is taking, and so early into the story too. Anxiously anticipating the next update.
violet-eyez chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
is mel his mate?
I Will Not Die I Will Survive chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
cant wait for the two of them to meet it should be good fun from then, this chapter was really good update soon XD
balloonfista chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
aw, thank you for telling me about this :) as I rule, I usually don't read incomplete stories because if the story is abandoned or not updated for a while, I go mad and I;m heartbroken...but judging by that story, you used to update like pretty fast so I definitely will read this :)

read it and comment later :)

Ri
Devilish Kisses chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
Can't wait for more! Can't wait until the part where she meets Rne for the first time!
pbgurl chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
Based on your description of Mel, I already like her! _

hm, I'm hoping Elise is pregnant.

-Liz :D
Bluecoco100 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
dude i honestly missed your writing so much. I can't tell you how happy and glad i am that your writing a sequel. I love you!
akaCHEEKS chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
i feel like something big is about to happen in the next chapter since this one ended with multiple periods. its like a dun dun dun moment. haha i love how there's a sequel to ryne and kane!
tehcow chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
i'm so glad to see a sequel! i really enjoyed The Mating.
annajade chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Yay!

-Anna
StaNdUPtomE chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
Elise! Is she pregnant ... I say a girl... However Mel is in the wrong place for now... At least she's on the trail... Update soon!
sally n chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
ur back so great keep em comming charlie!
xXTristaa chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
Awesome! I can't wait for both Mel and Ryne to meet! Thanks for sharing! Keep up the good work! :D
chng234 chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
i wonder why the businessman is so interested in ryan n choose mel for the job
1,750 | « Prev Page 1 .. 105 112 113 114 115 116 .. Last Next »