Reviews for The Keeping
Devilish Kisses chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Yay, you updated on my birthday! Can't wait to read the rest of this story!
Midnight113 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Excellent start, I've very excited for this. I can't wait to read Ryne's story, it should be very interesting. Can't wait for more!
MaxMcDowell chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
I like it and I'm hooked so Please update soon.
xXTristaa chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Horray! I was so excited to read about Ryne's story! Thank you for the chapter! Can't wait for the next. Keep up the good work!
ShadowBrilliance chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Yay! Finally, the sequel! (P.S, not into the whole sex stuff, I'm only twelve dude and etc.), so I skipped the parts in The Mating! (But, dude, there was a lot). I loved the plot though! Maybe one day I'll be into IT. I'll be turning thirteen On Tuesday March 23! Do you think you can update by then? Thanks! ANd I'll be sure to review, unlike like time...(.

-I Heart ?-
HeARmeRaWR chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
I'm so happy you decided to write a sequel! I like how you set up the beginning, it was very detailed.

This is going to be great. I can't wait to read more and find out more and all that jazz lol.

Are Elise and Kane going to make a cameo in this story? 'Cause that would be great! D

Happy writings! 0.o
J.S. Hopkins chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
I am absolutly thrilled right now. I almost fell off the bed when I got the alert. So far I'm hooked as always can't wait for another chapter.
B.Janine chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Yay your back! I cant wait to see how this turns out.
pbgurl chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
YAY for Ryne's story! Very excited! _

Can't wait to see how the story progresses. :)

-Liz :D
cytl101 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
of course there's nothing strange or mysterious...lol

great beginning :D