Reviews for The Keeping
BethyBooW chapter 35 . 10/15/2010
You should put up this pic for Ryne!
BethyBooW chapter 28 . 10/15/2010
Mel should have threatened/actually called 911 and reported that she'd been sexually assaulted, what with the grabbing and shaking, kissing and groping thing. The threat of it might have made him more compliant. I'm a bit disappointed she backed down so easily, even if she was faced with his alpha personality. That's not normal. Oh well, I still love the story, just lost respect for Mel.
CV-S chapter 43 . 10/10/2010
This i such a great story! At first, I wasn't really interested to read it, since I'm not really a fan of stories about werewolves, but you made me want to read more stories about them. Good job! I can't wait to read

your next story.
DestinyDez chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
ok so l'm only at chapter 3 but i had to make a review right away. There was something in your story that made me very excited. Kapuskasing... Kapuskasing! i live in Kapuskasing!
littlefeatherflying chapter 41 . 8/25/2010
Wait, Lucy died? :'(

Haha. I love that Armand is a bear. I remember when Mel called him that and had to cover it up with 'beer'. Amazing. :)
littlefeatherflying chapter 35 . 8/25/2010
Man, I was just waiting for Mr. Greyson to leap through the door and bite off Aldrich's arm. I'm speculating that Mr. G. is a werewolf, but I guess I'll have to wait and see.

By the way, I love the little thoughts of Ryne's wolf. So cute! I just want to hug him. _

NDN
littlefeatherflying chapter 32 . 8/25/2010
:( I am very disappointed in Ryne. I hope nobody dies. He should talk to Mel first. Though, I guess I can *kind of* understand. *sighs* No matter, I am confident in you the author to have everything be okay.
littlefeatherflying chapter 29 . 8/25/2010
:O Oh nos. Run, Mel! RUN!

Hi. I really love this story so far. You do a great job of making seemingly small details significant. At moments where it seems like everything is wrapping up, you bring up an unresolved point from a few chapters earlier. It definitely keeps the story interesting and fresh. There's enough secrets to make me wonder, but not so many that I'm fed up or not able to understand anything. You're doing a very good job so far! And I loved the 4th July and Canada shouts outs! lol :)

NDN
Osi chapter 44 . 8/24/2010
Wow! So I just went through all 3 of the stories you have posted up here - all three of them have great plot lines! I can't remember which story some reviewer said that you were copying Avatar (like I said, I pretty much read all 3 of them straight through) ... and NONE of them seem like it to me. They are great, well-thought out plot lines and, for the most part, pretty original - except for the supernatural "cliches"/themes that I think are inescapable. I wouldn't have been so captivated if those so-called "cliches" were absent. :) (Hopefully that makes sense)

You are a gifted writer with great character development and, furthermore, for what its worth (me being new on fictionpress & all) - I see marked improvement in your writing style, character development, and overall from the first story you posted to this most recent one... What's more, you've got a knack for telling multiple points of view. After The Mating, I didn't think that I would like this one (because I didn't like Ryne!)... And then I ended up liking The Keeping EVEN MORE and like Ryne better than Kane now. Yeesh! And usually I get attached to the characters I like!

IMHO, not necessarily in this edit, but if you worked through this a little more (before formal submission) it would make a fantastic published supernatural series because you've already got a great mythology beginning to be established in your writing world.

The only thing I wish you had more of was their descriptions withIN the piece, because I think that can add a lot to the character development. For example, if they have dark brown eyes, I feel that how a character's dark brown eyes are described can express a lot about their personality or emotions depthless (deep thinker?), empty (traumatized? angry? sad?), flat (evil? stoic?), swirling (aroused? passionate? energetic?), etc. ...I know that you provide pictures and such - don't get me wrong they are scrumptious - but I like words. :) Hopefully it isn't too presumptuous of me to put that in here since I know I have no work of my own for anyone else to critique up yet... it is just my preference as a reader and (I assume) that people want to improve upon their writing. (?) But like I said, the way you develop the plot and the characters together, is great! (I have such a problem with keeping plot lines going because I am a character writer.)

...Anyway, this is my way of saying GOOD JOB and that I am excited to read more in the future! :)

p.s. And I hope that maybe once I finally get some work up that you might take a look if you have a free second, because I value your plot development so much! ...Your critique and opinion would mean a lot to me.

p.p.s. Even though I am from the U.S., I love you Canadians and I really
jupplyr chapter 44 . 8/22/2010
I'm all for happy ends but do the villians really have to team up that's not fair. Poor Cassie not knowing whats going on. I hope you next story is up soon. Your a graet writer.
chicagobabe chapter 43 . 8/10/2010
oh em ge.

i have been so busy this summer. but i finnaly got time to finish this story.

woah. it was , cannot belive this story has ended! tear tear. :( oohh i heard, this story got nominated on Skow! fosho will vote for you. haha cannot wait for "the finding" sounds good already hehe.

:D

~serafina
bridgettblah chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
xD Yay for Ryne
Crimsonlotus chapter 43 . 8/8/2010
cant wait for the next one
Luv and Peace chapter 43 . 8/8/2010
O and also! I saw the link on your homepage! LOL very catchy tho.

watch this video. It's from south park. All my American friends sing it all the time just to irritate me. But it's funny.

/watch?vLAYMJnO9LBQ&featurerelated
Luv and Peace chapter 44 . 8/8/2010
Alright so I read over the story (in all of 24 hours... man you really hooked me in, especially in the last few chapters. I had to know what would happen next). I think your brought brilliantly, Ryne's such a sexy brat and I loved the chemistry between Mel and Ryne... my only crtique would be that there were some parts that were a little cheesy. Like the part where Mel goes to take pictures by the stream and she's startled by a wolf... I can't put my finger on it, but it seemed like Mel gave into Ryne's explanation too easily.

Also I wanted to mention about the part where Ryne and Mel talk about how he snuck into her room... well the chapters after when Mel thinks about it and actually freaks out, KUDOS! In alot of stories the main character wouldn't mind and that's always bothered me. Hello? Some strange dude coming into your bedroom when you're alone and sleeping? Yeah thats not romantic, lol.
1,750 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »