Reviews for The Keeping
momo3069 chapter 43 . 8/7/2010
Really good story! Just the ending seemed a little bit fast! Cant wait to read the next story!
Luv and Peace chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
GO CANADA! Lol I'm a Canadian too (currently in Pakistan... but thats a whole different story) and most of my friends here are American. So most of the time, I hear alot of Canada-bashing and URGH! People can be so ignorant!

Anyway love the story so far!
FM Radio chapter 44 . 8/5/2010
Psh. I'm so gonna go do that. :)
xXTristaa chapter 43 . 8/5/2010
Aw... It's done. Like all good things come to an end. I'm going to miss reading about Ryne and Mel! Thanks for updating and sharing another one of your amazing stories. I can't wait to read about Bryan and Cassie. While I'm waiting I'll just reread The Mating. P

Anyways keep up the good work!~
gert chapter 43 . 8/5/2010
I can't believe it is over. What a great story.

And Marla! Wow I can't wait for your next story in this series.
Destiny1406 chapter 44 . 8/5/2010
Hey... i tried that website and it didn't work... it was weird and led me to a different site... are you sure it didn't leave anything off?

Please send me the url link again please :) i really want to vote!

Haybell
ShadowBrilliance chapter 44 . 8/5/2010
Haha ! Congrats ! Hope y'all update soon now y'hear ? I wonder what happened to Marla though . . . ahaa , anyways . ) Congrats ! [ when're yue postin' more ? ]

KymTea
Cupid's Psyche chapter 44 . 8/5/2010
Congratulations Charlie! I’m kind of glad we didn’t end up in the same category – you would have totally kicked my ass! Lol D Awesome story and I’ll definitely be voting for you. Hope you win!
zoba20 chapter 43 . 8/4/2010
wow so marla showed up at last OO

i once again loved ur story...can't wait to read more
AzaleaTears chapter 36 . 8/4/2010
Question!

Why did you decide to make them change that way?

I understand that there's magic involved because some wolves can magic their clothes. But I've always thought it seemed less realistic (the irony Lol) when the werewolves poof instead of shift. You talk about cell changes and what not, that's why it seems weird that its not a more scientific change with bone moving and stuff. I'm biased though, cause Ive always been partial to the more physical shifting. Anyways, I was just curious about your reasons.
divinegoddess chapter 43 . 8/3/2010
What is mary/marla's kinda. I'm confused. Is she a werewolf too or is he just saying she a giant slut. Can I beta for your the finding. Please please please with cherries on top. I'm highly qualified. I got over 1200 on my writing and critical reading on my sats and I took ap English
Cupid's Psyche chapter 43 . 8/2/2010
OMFG! Holy crap! Marla…the Marla? Did not see that one coming! O o o h…so excited! Hurry and type away! What an amazing, amazing series you’ve put together here. Truly one of the best supernatural stories I’ve read! You have an incredible talent for mystery and intrigue, mixing it perfectly with hot sex and laugh out loud hilarity. I looked forward to each and every chapter, and I’m a little bummed that I have to wait for your creative mind to spit out the next one.

Thank you for the super fast ebook. I’ve got my copy and I’m a little giddy to read the sneak peek chapter! Can’t wait to hear about Bryan and Cassie, and I’m pretty sure I’ll fall for him too…although, moving on from Ryne is going to take me some time. Damn, he’s hot. :) By the way – awesome job on the cover! You’re very good at those.

Love you, love your work – hurry, hurry, hurry and share more of your fabulous stories with us!

P.S. You’re going to bring back Ms. Sandercock, right? Just for me? D
Trickster707 chapter 43 . 8/2/2010
You did not just do that!

Evil b* number 1 and evil b* number 2 together?

Wow!

Such a great story, can't wait for "The Finding"!
CoryD chapter 43 . 8/2/2010
Great story - look forward to the sequel
Bluecoco100 chapter 43 . 8/2/2010
So sad its over! but at least there's still the finding! can't wait for that! I hope all the characters from the mating/keeping will be in it!
1,750 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »