Reviews for The Keeping
checkyesdana chapter 43 . 8/1/2010
i feel way confused. and not happy Aldrich is sticking around
lostlette chapter 43 . 8/1/2010
wow, just wow. lol amazing
nia-amilia chapter 43 . 8/1/2010
omg! Marla! Nice twist.

i will download the keeping!
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 43 . 8/1/2010
Le gasp!

I love it!

Can't wait for Cassie and Bryan's story!

Have a great week!
cytl101 chapter 43 . 8/1/2010
I gasped... :D completely forgot about her

Congrats!

The Keeping is a wonderful story. You've done an amazing job.

I can't wait for The Finding.

:D Crystal
Taren Elle chapter 43 . 8/1/2010
LMAO Marla...the last person I was expecting to encounter lol.- Looking forward to the next installment. I LOVED IT.
pbgurl chapter 43 . 8/1/2010
*gasps* NUH UH! NUH UH! WHAT? It's Marla? She's freaking back? :O

...I'm still in shock...

-Liz :D

I love the Mating but this one is my favorite of the two!

I'm really sad that the story is over :( Though, I'm looking forward to the next one. _

I hope we get to see snippets of Ryne and Mel again
AmandaHold chapter 43 . 8/1/2010
yes i did gasp lol. i was waiting for marla to show up throughout the whole story. now i'm excited for the finding. i think bryan and cassie's story will be interesting.
anonymous8D chapter 43 . 8/1/2010
OH MY GOODNESS!

I had a feeling this would happen.

I saw TWO signs, first the beginning of the chapter...nothing to do with the happy couple.

SECOND,the chapter was short...whew...AND THE STORY GOES ON!
chng234 chapter 43 . 8/1/2010
i hate aldrich. he shld have died...
atl.wtk chapter 43 . 8/1/2010
I enjoyed this book so much. It was really well written and left me at the edge of my seat each chapter. I cannot wait for the third book!
Believe-In-Faeries chapter 43 . 8/1/2010
OMG no how could you end it like this . lols i juust downloaded the keeping on feedbooks in my droid ]
Devilish Kisses chapter 43 . 8/1/2010
THE BITCH IS BACK! THE BITCH IS BACK! Omfg! !# %#$$&

Wow, that was intense! Oh my God, I think I stopped breathing there for a little bit :P Can't wait for the sequle to this and thanks for another great story!
Fightingrose chapter 43 . 8/1/2010
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! that bitch. sorry, I just really don't like Marla, at all. hmm. ok well I'll for sure check out the finding!
Krowhop chapter 43 . 8/1/2010
I did gasp. Then I was like. Wait. Nuh-uh. Then I read your little note...and gasped again.

In my opinion, the mark of a good author is NOT being able to predict what is going to happen. And though I did suspect that his secretary was going to be a wolf...NOT THAT ONE! OMG!

I am LITERALLY amazed, and now think that I must go back and read The Mating, because I MUST have missed things in the first story, cause I was SURE she was dead! BUT, knowing how you work...you probably had her body disappear...and out of site, out of mind. You are amazing, and I can't WAIT to see how you make this all play out! *goes to download both of the done stories*
1,750 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »