Reviews for The Keeping
Charlee Rayne chapter 43 . 8/1/2010
I downloaded the Mating onto my nook!

I can't wait until you put the keeping on!

And because you kept Aldrich alive, you better make him die in a very painful, drawn out way that would make anyone shutter for him.
StaNdUPtomE chapter 43 . 8/1/2010
Didn't she die? Now I have to look at that... Will Bryan remin beta?

The almost dead dude is so going to try to remove Cassie

Update soon
akaCHEEKS chapter 43 . 8/1/2010
Oh yes! I can't wait to read about The Finding! That chapter didn't even wrap anything up. More than likely it was a whole bunch of loose ends. I hope Cassie doesn't fall for Aldrich's trick. I hope she's smarter than that. Honestly, Greyson should have told her at least a little bit about herself so that she has an inkling as to her birth origin.
FM Radio chapter 43 . 8/1/2010
Oh my gosh! Marla! I hope she kills him...Is that horrible? I totally think she might, though. She didn't seem to want to reveal werewolves to the world when she found out that the picture could cause that to happen. But, I don't know...Maybe that wasn't a genuine reaction. Only you know for sure! haha Great job and I'm really looking forward to The Finding!
Jinxed Rogue chapter 43 . 8/1/2010
Okay, this was a great story even though I fangirl Kane/Elise hard. LOL I love the set-up for the next story. Nice twist! When can we expect it out? :D
J.S. Hopkins chapter 43 . 8/1/2010
Very good closing. I was hoping that she would pop up. Now there can be a team of three bad guys. Marla,Aldrich, and the guy in spain. I'm going to down load right now. i have the mating and I re-read it.
FM Radio chapter 42 . 8/1/2010
Yay! No poison needed. Is the next one going to be about Cassandra and Bryan? And, good job with thi,.except I wish we found out more about her dad. That website is looking into Melody, right? So, will they uncover anything about her dad? Or is that going to be something we never learn about?
Charlee Rayne chapter 42 . 8/1/2010
You could probably end right here then start another story about finding Cassie and her going to a pack and then falling in love with a wolf and yada yaday yada...

:D that would be awesome! And you didn't write a cliche story! I was hanging off my chair waiting to see what Greyson wanted for the pack!

Oh... and you could write one about the sister... Tessa? ... of the new family that had entered the pack...

But you ARE the author... so it's your decision...

i turst you!
divinegoddess chapter 42 . 8/1/2010
I love the way you're tying this storyline into the next one. How someone has to go look for cassie. The next story is going to be about her, right? I can't wait until you start it.
Mira Green chapter 42 . 7/31/2010
I can't believe yoou killed Lucy.
RosethornEverlasting chapter 42 . 7/31/2010
Okay, so the beginning of this-the whole Lucy dying thing, called a song to mind...

Lucy, by Skillet.

I'm c&Ping the lyrics...but it came on my ipod just as the chapter started, and it kind of...fit.

No comment on the rest of the chapter, as I pretty much scrolled past it.

Hey Lucy, I remember your name

I left a dozen roses on your grave today

I'm in the grass on my knees,

wipe the leaves away

I just came to talk for a while

I got some things I need to say

[Chorus]

Now that it's over

I just wanna hold her

I'd give up all the world to

see that little piece of

heaven looking

back at me

Now that it's over

I just wanna hold her

I've gotta live with the choices I made

[V2]

Hey Lucy, I remembered your birthday

They said it'd bring some

closure to say your name

I know I'd do it all different

if I had the chance

But all I got are these roses to give

And they can't help me make amends

[Bridge]

Here we are

Now you're in my arms

I never wanted anything so bad

Here we are

For a brand new start

Living the life that we could've had

Me and Lucy walking hand in hand

Me and Lucy never wanna end

Just another moment in your eyes

I'll see you in another life

In heaven where we never say goodbye

[Bridge]

Here we are, now you're in my arms

Here we are for a brand new start

Got to live with the choices I've made

Me and Lucy walking hand in hand

Me and Lucy never wanna end

Got to live with the choices I've made

Hey Lucy, I remember your name
AmandaHold chapter 42 . 7/31/2010
it's so sad about lucy. the ending was good. i'm so happy that ryne and melody are together now. their relationship seems very realistic. so bryan's going to look for cassandra. that seems like an opening for another story... everybody needs their happy ending )
Trickster707 chapter 42 . 7/31/2010
I am happy that the end is happy but I am sad that it's the end!

Really amazing story, can't wait for the epilogue!
I Will Not Die I Will Survive chapter 42 . 7/31/2010
awesome chapter cant wait for the epiloude :D i loved this story and im a bit upset to see it end... but it cant go on forever :( love this story soo much XD
Cupid's Psyche chapter 42 . 7/31/2010
Lol, I forgive you Lucy’s fate with that pretty spectacular “happy” ending. Wow, you write the best sex scenes. I swear, from here on out, if I need one, I’m just given you the chapter with the note - insert Charlie sex scene here. Ah, you’re the best! I like how you think. ;)

I’m so happy that they are bonded now! I just love those two together. Lots of cameos in the next one, right! D So much good stuff left – Aldrich (Ugh, damn those helpful servants!), Bryan searching for Cassie, more Alpha-Ryne moments (because I adore them), more Ryne and Mel snark (because I’ll miss it), a Kane-pack reuniting (and maybe a meet the family moment?). Can’t wait!
1,750 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »