Reviews for The Keeping
Arabella-Gilmore chapter 41 . 7/29/2010
Aw! Finally he's confessed his love :D

I loved this chapter. I still can't believe that Lucy's gone

:( I really liked her!

I have to say, I'm so jealous of your ability to update so quickly! I've had a bad case of writer's block until now :)

Anyways, great chapter!

Ara.
AmandaHold chapter 41 . 7/29/2010
poor cassandra. i feel so bad for her. and lucy. is she really dead or are they just assuming and not asking? i love the term were-bear. it's cute. that was an interesting development with all the different types of shifters. i'm glad melody and ryne are (kind of?) officially together now. is it one more chapter and an epilogue now? i lost count.
checkyesdana chapter 41 . 7/29/2010
i really hope you have something up your sleeve and Lucy really isn't dead. thats too sad
cytl101 chapter 41 . 7/29/2010
were-rats lol

great job ;D
J.S. Hopkins chapter 41 . 7/29/2010
Okay ups and downs are correct. I'm so sad that Lucy died. Armand is a real bear ok. Mel and Ryne are together yeah can't wait for the next chapter.
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 41 . 7/29/2010
I LOVE IT!

I feel bad for lucy though.
Devilish Kisses chapter 41 . 7/29/2010
Aw, it's almost over :( And Lucy! I can't believe she's really dead!
lolu chapter 41 . 7/29/2010
Aok well I CANT BELIEVE U KILLED LUCY 8Λ/ but still A*hands u cyber cookie*
PeterMoore chapter 41 . 7/29/2010
so lucy did die? thanks for the update!
I Will Not Die I Will Survive chapter 41 . 7/29/2010
awesome chapter :D cant wait for the next one :)... at least he finally admitted that he love her makes me so happy to hear it and no lucy i didnt think she dies i though she was just in critical care :( poor lucy. please update soon i cant wait XD
Arvael chapter 41 . 7/29/2010
Oh, thank you! Now that it isn't a cliffhanger (well, except a few facts, Cassie & Aldrich), I can have coherent thoughts!

After last chapter, I was like: 'Update. Now!' But didn't know if it would help or not, so I just kept quiet. Anyway, I'm glad you updated now! And that Mel seems okay.

I'm sorry for Lucy, I hoped she somehow survived, but... damn, this is really sad :(

And Cassie? Hope she didn't transform because of the moonlight in her room. Wonder which small town is she exactly in, though...? x) But it doesn't really matter, because sooner or later she would tumble upon werewolves, right? And I hope Aldrich... well, he IS the surviving type, though I really hope he won't disturb things anymore.

Can wait better for the next chapter than this one, but still impatient:

~Arvael
FlowerGirl7 chapter 41 . 7/29/2010
AH he said i love you! i was soo happy lol yay there together, great chapter by the way, cant wait for more!
cheeky sheep chapter 41 . 7/29/2010
Thanks for the update it made my day!
Krowhop chapter 41 . 7/29/2010
I can't believe she died! You killed her off! How could you? :(
P.Quill chapter 41 . 7/29/2010
Loved it. Like I always say, haha. I'm glad that everything is a bit more calmer, I've been reading this since the flight to Chicago with my leg bouncing! Another chapter well done! :)
1,750 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »